All I wanna do is to be with you.

woooooooooootz, Bitches. Today? Right now on the 30th September, Im fucking 11months single. One more month till to a year bby! ehhee. But its kinda useless being single for 11months wishing he'd come back without doing anything. I cant believe its been this long, I've been holding on. Thian Wen Wei, please make it worth it. But I can finally say, Shaziq. He's out. Gone out. Out of my life for good, eventhough sometimes flashback happens. But whatever. Im not expecting anything from you on the 8th of october, I understand you got to study and I guess you dont love me either. Well not anymore. Your birthday is coming soon, Should I wish? Or not? hmm. k.

Friday, 30th September 2011
No wonder today, things didnt turned out the way i planned, I forgot about the date. badluck uhh. Today? It was fine, nothing wow or exciting but a-okay for me. Yesterday? Shaziq appeared right infront of my face, I guess he got a heart attack or something once Jiahwee said Hi to him, He didnt seem to respond. hahahaa. sucker. Anyways, Lets talk about today. Early in the morning, Reached Canteen sat with meiying. Sky are crying, I am watching' ~ cheh, But seriously. It was dark, So yeah he came in and shit. Me and Juliana were obsessing over One Diretion. She likes Louis, Meiying likes Zayn, Ifaaf likes Liam and I like Harry! omg, He's so cute. And yeah, we were talking to humairah when the bell rang, I thought he'd be behind I kept turning back trying to look for him. Then after we finish talking, He appeared infront of my face. He saw me then he walked first, Amal was near me. Somewhere there. Im like damn bastard, "omg, I cant see salman" haahhahahahahahha, we talktalktalk about something he was still infront. But I seriously cannot see Salman. o-o Oh! then I lost wenwei, couldnt see him in the dark. Amirah and Ifaaf was like, " there! He glowing near the dusbin there" ahhaha. Then he wanted to walk back with Amal all mah, So he had to squeeze and ended up beside me, but it was really near. Before that, Ifaaf was talking to me about something I forgot then I jokejoke, turned to him, since hes not looking and say, "eh bby? right?" It was like really loud, Ifaaf hit me and was like, "OI ZAHIDAH, he can hear la" Me : I was talking to you what. Ifaaf was beside me, Amal right infront. I stretched out my hand wanting to touch his bag, hehee but cannot Ifaaf pull me back. LOL. Yknow, He wanted to walk the other side, near my old maths room? then He walk with Amal beside. omfg, He is tall la k. Atfirst he also wanted to go the other way cause I normally walk pass the secondary one class right? I think he doesnt want to be alone so, he walk pass the Sec one class with amal. Then I think he walked too fast paiseyh already mah, then we walkwalk talktalk, he's still infront like actact playing with his phone. Can see sia, I mean he wasnt texting anyone. He turned then, waited for Amal. In the end we were walking infront of them, wth. nothing much happen after that, Rarely see his face today. Makan with Jiahwee and Meiying all so shiok! hehehe, Makan briyani uh siool. uhuh' cheh. Ew I sound like tricia. ahhaa, kbye. Nak sleep. Tomorrow off to watch Laskar Pelangi! A musical @ the Esplanade.

Im tired of expecting things

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.