I choose you, over anything else.




Could it be? that whenever i'm looking, you are staring? ohgod. why do I care.

Friday, 16 September 2011
Wah! I swear, today I didnt feel like going to school. My eyes kept on dozing off. Headed to school in the end, and took the triple 2 bus. Sat down, and opposite me was Elham. He & I was like smiling smiling, He made me laughed. lol, oh ya! I saw Lucas Chia Man Hon. My baby' hehe. In the train, but sadly he did not noticed me. Haish. So yeah, Reached school. Walked together with Adenan, and then sat with Amirah. I dont know what was wrong with me early in the morning, like siao zhar bo like that. Talked to Meiying then she was pointing to me whose the handsome dude, he okay lah. Then I remembered Wenwei telling me that people say he looked like terry? The ahbeng kia but kind of good looking. NooooooOoooOoo, haiya. If he ever were to be like that then, uhm. whatever, So yeah. blahblahblah, Damnit why the assembly not at the class, cause I was thinking then my class and his class can clash for PE. gah! His gang was right infront, lol. lost soul. Then after assembly, why their class go there? Sad face. So yeah, headed to the field in the end, I was trying hard to ask teacher to let us go there. LOL. Wanted to take part in PE, but its like so cramp there and there wasnt much place. So I sat there, hoping and hoping they would come. But I didnt really tell anyone though, Was saying it in my heart. And seriously, next thing I know, they came. whoa, I love you Mr Ashley ong. hahaha, I was sitting so far away from him. They were playing soccer at the cricket pitch there and my stomach hurts like hell. blahblahblah, Sat with Thila. I dont know where the other girls went to, so Yeah. I sat in the middle of the pavement. He was all the way at the goal post there, As always that Salman kept on staring. then I dont know, Lerwei change to me the goalkeeper, then the ball so annoying almost kena, oh so lerwei had to take the ball near a small drain there, then I purposely go there, and then I did something, and then I stared. Jiahwee was sitting behind me at first at the railing. She laughed, cause I act cute like that. hehee. He smiled back sia, k faints. So yeah now then the girls were gone, and I wanted to take my itouch so i went on like this.

Me : eh thila where i put my itouch?!
Thila : I give you back, you put at your bag.
Me : okay ah, Wait I go take.

-bag super far, then went to take-

Thila : zahidah! *whispers* Just now wenwei was staring at you.
Me : uh? Serious? OMGOMG.
Thila : yaa, When you walking to the bag, and when you come back to me.
Me : eeks! O.O Unbelievable.
Christopher : oh ya, I saw it too. :)

uhm, Its kinda unbelievable too. cause i mean, yeah. Afiqah couldnt breathed, so I asked her to die better. I mean, who ask her kacau my life? I was pms-ing anyways. So after PE. ringgg, He went to buy drink at the canteen, and then I kpo behind cause Ifaaf and Thila also buying. Over there damn shit packed right? He finish buying drink, then he like kena squash between two people beside him, then behind him was me. then I act act like never see anything, talking to people and he was having difficulties to come out from the crowd, He wanted to go through just like that but he knows if he do, he'd touch me. Its superb near laa, woo. Then ya, he squeeze managed to then his shoulder got bump into me abit, and his bag also. what? and zakiyah caught me smiling. damnit. English, & then recess. Oh ya while going down, I walked pass Jem then I knew his gang would come, so yeah. They did and like wenwei was eating, We both walked pass each other like we didnt give a shit, he busy eating, I look at him eat then i look away. Cause ifaaf said something to him. hmm. ooo, then went of for literature, Jiahwee asked me to accompany her to Jun there. Then I accompany, Jun looked at her. omg. Then went 2nd floor, Saw meiying and Tricia. Walked pass his mother tongue class, hehee. After IH was Ishine, miss parvin asked me and Jiahwee to get paper mah. We walked pass 213's class, then actact like hurry. So we go up, walked pass shaziqs class. Didnt notice. and then walked back, Jiahwee said he was looking at me. Like staring and following my direction when I went off also. whoaaa. Cause Me and Jiahwee planned already mah, hehee. Help each other. Walked down from 213 there, again. Something hilarious happened. Junmin was outside of class, I dont know what for then I went to him made the same action he did like yesterday, I lol-ed so loud from far together with Jiahwee. Then his face like blurblur like that. Till Lerwei came out saw us, then I forgot what lerwei said. o.o cause Only Jiahwee heard that, then I smiled at him. He smiled back sia! Lerwei. Saw salman sticking out his head. then while walking, farahkhan called me a bitch. Whatever, atleast im that smart ass bitch. hahaha, cheh. I turned I saw him already looking at me, and he like made it look normal as if he didnt see anything. Seriously, that one was obvious. So yeah, head to class talktalktalk, shiok. After school, Makan with the rest, wah. Saw shaziq and all, at the bus stop. uhmm. anyways, Stayed back for floorball and Envi. But I didnt go envi club, sadded. I was too slow, -.- So yeah, Amarpal was being a bitch. Wait, I was still pms-ing. well today, I got cranky like shit to almost everyone. Junmin damn sweet lah! when talking about meiying, aww. So yeah, headed to tuition and back home. ehehe.

empty feelings, but I still care. How?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.