mine mine mine.


I think theres a purpose behind me and Jiahwee being close to each other. Maybe only god knows whats ahead of us eh?

Tuesday, 27 September 2011
HiHiHi! Today? well, it started out well in school. Woke up early, dad sent me. I reached school and sat with the 203 guys. I was sitting opposite Izak and then Weixiang came to sit beside me. We was superb close to me lahh, like step couple like that. Cheh. And then he left, but instead he came. I mean why cant Weixiang leave later? hehe. Bell rang, he was walking diagonally. I was walking across, so yeah. Across and Diagonally together, Amirah turned and was like "eh hi" and she laughed to herself cause he was still angry with her. Blahblahblah, Skip everything. All damn boring, till Assembly came. Meiying and Meiting walked passed, Then Dhashwiniy also. We disturb her with a dude, lol. Then Kee and Nadya was calling me, when I was talking to her. When I saw him doing a flying kick? Like so cool sia! Lerwei looked inside. hehe. Kee and Nadya was like, " why he like so pale? compared to the brother? lips so red " And Im like, " ohh, because he havent kissed me yet -wink- " haahhahaha. Then they also asked, " If he jump out how? " "OH! I first one do CPR for him. ehehhee" wah, shiok. I swear I was freaking out after he left. So yeah after school, wanted Meiying to follow us go Kembangan. But she cant, damnit. He walked out already, haish. Then I was waving at someone, I think Meiying and then Lerwei kpo suddenly appear. Me and Jiahwee walking alone right, then we got two stalkers. Weixiang and JianHao. They damn cute siool. Weixiang say, I cute today so he follow me. HAHAHAH. Without wasting anymore time, we walked down. and what the fuck? Both timing sia, Like reach level one. Its just that his was the opposite? and we both looked for like, I think its like quite long than the previous one. Jem saw it too! Hehe. I guess he went to play soccer? We ate and shit, and I had this tingling feeling that was bothering me since.. yeah. I could feel him coming. We were talking about the kiss at the fence? Jiahwee doing her nails, and I was playing at the fence. And I pointed out where we kissed at and then he appeared. I swear, when he was smiling at Jiahwee omg. So cute, and He acts as if he didnt see me. Like I was invisible and yeah, didnt talk or look at me. He was near the side at the fence first, I was there too. Till he saw me, he walked towards JiaHwee's side there. Jiahwee was like her face can maintain. After he went off I freaked out. If only he turned :/ damnit. hahaa. It was a-okay. till some bitch pijak my freaking kepala when i say sorry, fucking bitch. Dah bagus aku nak apologise kan bodoh! -.- #perangaisial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.