No regrets, Just love.

ahhhh, so fast~ october is coming! Exams are coming! 8th october is coming. 3oth october is coming! damndamndamn, It'd be our one year if we were still be together. haish, sadly we didnt make it. Hmm, I just hope something would happen eh? btw omgomgomgmg, I forgot to continue about yesterday. So yeah from the canteen part, Me and Ifaaf went to Potato yknow near the achieve got the table and the birds in cages. Yeah that. Then I want to see, If wenwei was there so I was trying to hide near the pillar. omg! reminds me of baby's bro. hehee, so cute. Ya la, I was like that. Very cute :P then right, I want to look, He's like looking at this direction already but I dont know if he sees me or not. I thought he did, so I paiseyh I run towards Ifaaf. Then Ifaaf say, 'Eh comecome! we see mahdi" then Im like, "okay can ah~" then yknow, Meiying's science class there? We walked there, then like looklook for people like that. So obvious. HAHAHA, then shes like "eh, dont make it obvious ah" But I didnt know it was. ehehe, So yeah. We dont want paiseyh mah, so we walked to the bulletin board, then saw the timetable for mahdi and all. Then I saw wenwei, hehe with his gang facing right here but I didnt see if he's really looking. lol, my eyesight bad! We both damn cute, we were like "hehehehehehhe *sigh*" in a goodway. cause she knows where's mahdis class and I saw wenwei. K, LOL. I knew he had Remedial, damnit. He went the other way when i wanted to buy chocolate milk. loooool~ anyways, lets continue about today! hehe.

Thursday, 22th September 2011
Tomorrow someone's birthday ahh, who? zakiyah! hahaa, anyways. Today was quite okay, omg. I forgot to tell baby that, I actually today no need go school. Why? cause I late, I mean like. I woke up at 6:30. and yeah Im late, but i wasnt. ehhee, I reached school. So cold like crazy, I want wenwei's hug. Cheh, zahidah merepek already. I resist myself from looking at him, I mean yknow whats weird? everytime, I manage to get to his face right. I mean like literally, the view very nice. Confirm he must like go behind someone or someone block. wah fuck siol. ahaha. Eh I swear I dont get myself, I like him and then i dont. And then I love him again. fuck myself. So yeah assembly as always at uhm yeah, homeroom. then blahblahblah, I made a huge balloon. Miss parvin asked Ifaaf to find 301, then I wanna kpo. So we walkwalk finally cannot find, then I ask her, since we cannot find, 'pass by his class can?' ehehhee. she gave me the look. But in the end we did, Im like talking to Ifaaf, and the whole class was like so quiet and they looked outside. I saw from my side view though, I didnt see the rest. Im like, "shit, I feel like shitting" lool, that part I hope they didnt hear me though. So yeah, Bell rang and crap. So went down level three, I walked pass his class again, he went in already, then damnit his back was facing me. crap. ahhaa so yeah, after mother tongue. Luckily their class havent go~ So yeah I rushed yknow. shhh. seriously whats up with me? So I saw timothy and Suying, I decided to walk together with them to class. As I was walking pass, I saw wenwei, he's near the window looking at the other direction, the window super near to where I walked pass. Then im like, "No, He like me thats why he touch me" LOL. something like that, I forgot what we talked about. So yeah I walked, I waited for Ifaaf. well, I wanted to kpo mah the class come out. I was looking at Ifaaf's direction, So I had to turn back. And then he came out first, turned to my direction like look super quick and then walked away. Hehehehe, Atleast he saw me. K ZAHIDAH K. OMG ZAHIDAH STOP IT LA. During recess, Wenwei sat all the way there, same row as me though. me likey, facing right here? then got this apek wipe the table then I give the O.o face. Yknow I sat at wenwei's place where he sat there, and If I were to look at my direction from where im standing, Can see me super clearly. I think he was daydreaming or something, cause it looks as if hes looking right here, but I cant assume right? so yeah whatever. and even if he did, he wouldnt have stared for so long also. After that PE, zakiyah told me. "zahidah, I think wenwei uh. he stalk u, i mean i mean not stalk uh" "cause just now I lost right? then I talking to myself like, "where they go uh?" like that then wenwei replied to me, "zahidah and all went upstairs" after I heard that Im like, O.O he used my name? really? then zakiyah was like, "yeah" Then my face like act cool only, but deep down serious shit happy. Wah like that also can, Baby kena badminton so many times. LOL. Science walked pass his class~ Meiying saw us, but I didnt see her, Baby saw Amal looking outside. Then I at maths room, outside like trying to look inside superb dark la. Haish, sad life for me. But good thing is, He keep on standing up. like seriously, His head so bouncy and tall I can see. woo~ I thought he sitting near the window but then in the middle. haish. Class test~ Jem walked pass, I smiled at him super cute la. I think I can get 22/22 for maths test :P Like easy only. So yeah, after school. I knew they had CIP, Im near the drink stall. Im like, "shit, hes here" deep down, no one heard that then I looked away blowing bubbles. Oh ya! before that science, Miss tan teach, saying if we make noise must wait for her and her class to come back from CIP. like pro only, I want uh actually. cheh~ Potato bastard, Say his name so loud. He went to buy drink at the place there, from just now dont want buy uh. If I know i buy later :P k so purposely. Skip everything~ After class, oh! did I mention, I disturbed miss teh first? for smiling. LOL, then from then on she smilesmile all the way to Ifaaf and our class. Me and Jiahwee makan, we gossipgossip. Haish, if dreams were reality eh? and we get the guys we want, confirm shiok. Kla bye~ Im so excited for exams, despite the fact im not ready yet. Im weird. Forgot to mentioned that Shaziq came back, feelings fade and I dont seem to care more now.

Its like 'feelings come, and go' whenever I start to or probably never see your face

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.