Be kind, Be nice.

Just be nice, eventhough shit has been going through my life. I have to be nice, be kind. But Im not gonna let people step on my head, well thats for sure. I hate the 213 girls, the fucking malay girls. Eventhough we are so called 'okay', they're still shit. All fucking hypocrite, wah all infront of me step nice like fuck then behind talk shit, Im not dumb. K despite, the fact we do too, but theirs is alittle too much. Seriously? Early in the morning, Suriani flirt with him right infront of my face when she saw me, fucking purposely. Like laughlaugh then giggle, failed bodoh. Im not falling for this jealousy trap, & i thought you were nice. Oh and yknow what? Aishah fucking stared at me and she said, I did. And fuck, I just looked at her and then I looked away & bloody hell. She thought I called her "fuck". I was singing, stupid bitch. Bloody assuming shit. Then Yanney had to call me just to settle that shit. So now, tell me. Is it worth being nice to bitches like this? All fucking backstab me in the back. I used to help aishah, yknow. Used to, and then Suriani was like my bestfriend. Wah, fucking bitches. ugh. Lesson learn, to fucking not trust those NA sluts. I mean seriously, Even now zakiyah kena from them, they say that Zakiyah snatched Ridha away from sabrina? idiot. Go and die bitches, I pray that one day karma is going to slap all of you guys in the fucking face.

Tuesday, 20th September 2011
Woke up early in the morning! Then yeah, still late so I took the shuttle bus in the end at 7. And I was hoping to see Shaziq, but Sadly he didnt come to school. I noticed. Shh, So yeah. I reached the canteen, and sat beside JiaHwee before that while I was strolling in. I caught Salman staring at me, Like all the way from the yeah walking in to the seating. Jiahwee was like, "eh he just come eh, before you come like few minutes later" I thought she was refering to Salman but then Thian wenwei. So yeah, whatever. Assembly parade square so hot I tell you, cannot tahan. Then Ifaaf all infront with Amirah, then Salman same row as me. Wenwei infront of him, I purposely move behind, cause I want hide from salman. Same thing happen as always, I shiok sendiri then Jiahwee like "happy uh" hahaha. So cute his smile. So yeah, reading period. He was trying to hide his hair from kena caught, adorable. Miss tan in the end caught him, then she pulled his hair put it near his eyebrow, damn cute! He was smiling all the way, I was looking at him while smiling. Tapi kan, dia pun senyumsenyum maciam tengok pat aku jer, okay i think too much. I bhb only mah, or agak nya Amal. uhmm, His mata kecil only. eeks! so yeah, literature go by long way, he was sitting down surrounded by people, When i walk pass im like, "EXCUSE ME!" then suddenly me and Jiahwee talking about what mustache when Jun grow up kiss her like that. LOL sia seriously. So yeah, after that Mother tongue. This is when the bitch start saying shit. Recess! eheheh, me facing him, waved at meiying. Then after recess, his whole gang take same staircase as me, I thought I was with Ifaaf but then I was alone. Then Alif and Gerrad keep on salman here and there, then salman act shy like that. Wenwei infront with Amal act cool, then I went up they were at level three, I poked Jem and then I acted it wasnt me. omg then when I went up, I turn mah cause other direction, eeks! he looked up, then I quickly turned away and up to level 4. I was smiling all the way, Jiahwee also! wah damn shiok. Maths walked pass their class again, ehehhehehe. blahblahblah, went back home. I swear I had PMS, like shit. I saw Jem, wait Jiahwee saw him. hehehe, k I should study now. bye~~ :p I heard the NA sec 2's all kena make fun of? the malays. LOL, stupid. yaay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.