Reality vs Expectations.

See, now forever alone. I would want kiss you like that again can? Damn shiok. hehe. Your lips, super smooth, I swear it tasted like heaven. Uhm, The people who are not close to me taught I've moved on. Well isnt it swell? I hope he think i've moved on too.

Wednesday, 21 September 2011
HiHi! woke up early, then I kena ditched by Jiahwee last minute cannot, go Mac then I saw Salman, wait! Correction! While I was walking there I saw salman. I think he called my name, I act act like never see. I had my breakfast with Frans, cause since he was alone and I was too might as well I join him right? So yeah, then I head to school met up with Jia Jia Jia Jia hwee~ Then I sat down canteen, Thian wenwei copying homework. I laughlaugh smile smile to Jiahwee, then I dont know he suddenly went to sit beside Junmin. That idiot meiying never come, I damn sad. Went to assembly at uhm ahh, ya PAL venue. Shit I lost him, okay nevermind. Skip everything~ Recess. He came out late, and just freaking walked pass and went straight to soccer. Wtf bro? So yeah, nothing much really happen today. After Recess DNT, nothing much also. But baby happy cause yknoww. Sifu always right de. So yeah after DNT, science damnit I was hoping to see him but nope. Then yeah, after school fun! Me and Ifaaf head down, and we saw Lerwei & Jeremy. ehehe, so cute.

Ifaaf: omg! Look its mahdi.
Me: omg! I think wenwei there, got amal all walking there. Want walk there purposely? ehehe.
Ifaaf: uhm ahh.
Me: okay come! lets go.

Walkwalk, Ifaaf turned to look mahdi. I walk straight, got wenwei sitting down with his gangs. I walk pass, Salman looked. duh~ I smilesmile laughlaugh with Ifaaf cause we made a joke then, we like talk there with Thila, to avoid paisei uh. hehee. I was so stupid Im like,

" eh want to walk again? we walk pass mahdi's table" "then we blahblahblah" *ifaaf hits my hand* *continues talking*
Then I turned i saw mahdi, I was like O.O shit, HAHAHAHAHHAA. I damn paiseyh. Thats why it was awkward, I hope he didnt listen to it though. Then me and ifaaf laugh all the way, eheheh. Their group stare only, Wenwei glanced. ohoh! then went back home right, yknow what? I was putting a status the "set fire to the rain" then wenwei also mentioned that to Jiahweee, k fated. CHEH, step ah step. ehehe bye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.