Invisible.

Jiahwee! Yknow what? I should have talked to him, when we walked pass him. & Say something, arghhhh~ Or maybe chase him back then kiss him on the lips eh? :P I bet then he'll realise. cheh

Wednesday, 28 September 2011
HiHi! Early in the morning, I got the most uhm weirdest dream ever, Its been about you lately. And suddenly I was thinking about syazwani, she appeared? Like so cool. haha, Bought Old chang kee and reached bedok and I saw Salman. He was the first person I saw early in the morning. I came early, and studied. But I bet Im still going to fail my PAL test. He came strolling in at 8, took out his pencil box and started to study. His view was super directly in my face, I was trying to look at him but nothing blocked. God damnit. I caught him looking straight, but I dont know who was he staring at. Bell ring, they head off first. After PAL was Circle time, & Then recess. I swear I love recess! Me and Ifaaf bought makan, and then I saw him walking in, He was almost walking pass amirah there. My sit, the place beside his table. Cause since it was cramp like shit, we had no choice. I walked and turned, He walked straight, He almost bumped into me. But then since the place was small, he like go from the side? I looked down, when I look up I saw Jem and Amal. Jem smiled at me as always, Ifaaf gave me the look. He walked as if he didnt see me, whatthefuck. Yes, Im invisible in his eyes. Well atleast the brother, noticed me. He waved and said Hi. See, must be like him. I was standing up, and then I sat. and then he stand up, wth. OH! and omg the way shaziq sat, CAN SEE HIS UNDERWEAR. brown colour, I spotted it first. I laughed like crazy. Bell rang, and I waited for awhile and I saw him walking super fast. and then I lost him. Deep down in my heart im like, "i wanna see him again" :/ I walked slowly, and disturb Tricia and Juliana together. I have no idea what the hell they were doing. Ifaaf came down with Yiling say nobody at our class so we went DNT. I turned, Tricia was like, "EH IKAN BILIS" Its salman, what the hell? Ifaaf pulled me, cause Yiling was pulling her. Then all stare. hahahahahahah, I was thinking about him, since he wasnt there. and Then I walked straight near the maths container, and abdajslakda Its him!! Im like, "shit." I looked away, then Ifaaf and Yiling like near him, I avoided. He was smiling while drinking his IceLemonTea,^-^ like that. Cute right?! At who also he smiled to I dont know, cause Yiling talking to Ifaaf. Guess what? That point of time, I too was drinking the same drink. Coincidental. hehe. Science all the way didnt pay any attention. Salman like Nadia? Whose that? haha, He dumped me for another. Haish, but he still looks at me. Stupid. Wenwei scolded Dhashwiniy all the vulgar, So fierce bodoh. I was looking at him scolding her, and then he like still angry face. I was still staring.. Till he turned and he saw me looking he continue talking to Amal? He keep walking back and fourth from the General Office. hmm. yknow what i've been wondering? How Wenwei & Shaziq can still be friends? I mean guys right.. I dont understand. goddamnit.

when will you ever notice me? again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.