Will we ever be this close again?

Remember when we used to be so close?
We both changed, but in way we both didn’t understand. It was drifting, it was new friends.. anything could have been it. We went from talking about everything, to saying good night early, just because we didn’t know what to say. We were dedicated to each other, but it started to fade. We seemed to be so close, to a point where we were inseparable. I hate how if one thing triggers my mind about you, it starts to become filled with our memories. Every single thing we once did, comes back to me like it was yesterday. Simply because I never thought we’d fall apart so quickly. Nothing will be the same between us. Yeah.. Remember all the laughs & smiles we once shared? How when were together, we’d do the silliest things? I miss you. I don’t like thinking about you anymore. I don’t like having to say I once knew you, but don’t anymore. We drifted away to where it hurts to think about everything. It hurts because we used to be so close, & now we’re not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.