Have i gotten over you yet? I dont know.

Thian wenwei. uhmuhm ahh, Its such a difficult feeling to explain. I mean, I know and I could feel that I dont love him, at all. But whenever, I see him. I get excited and I dont wanna lose the opportunity if I ever could see him. And then my heart starts to beat faster, and then it starts all over again. Is it even love? Thian wenwei, dont you feel it too? Sometimes I wonder why, you'd look away when its just a simple poke, you could have said Hi if you moved on or something. I mean, It couldnt be that awkward right? oh god.

Thursday, 18 August 2011
Early in the morning, Didnt fast today! I came, that one. So yeah, Daddy sent me as always, and I took the triple 2 bus. Infront of me was Salman. What the crap, And when he turn he seem like super shock to see me, hmm. And then, reached school. Saw Amirah, and then sat behind meiying, walao! she made me scared sia, With the freaking beatle which has died. And then he came strolling in, Shaziq came in too. Awkward please, after that Assembly. Hmm, this time he was somewhere behind me, like almost same row. Cause Jem, was at the same row as me and he was behind him. I was talking to Ridha, and then I saw him. woots~ eeye to eye bby, yeah. Omg I so bhb, But who cares. And then after reading period, yknow what? Jem and I was like staring at each other, freaking serious stare, and then he was superb bastard. He turn to wenwei, and then he was like making the face signalling well yeah, me. & I caught salman looking at me as always -.- and then uhm, Mother tongue, after that IH. Recess! So yeah, went to canteen, actually wanted to eat but damn paiseyh lah. So yeah, didnt managed too. Cricket pitch, Shaziq was there. zomg, super cute lah he. And then I rape ifaaf and shitzxc like that, Salman came? He was lookinglooking again. what? PE, I slack alot, take loads of pictures. And then we walk pass their class, ^^ Waved to meiying, and then they gone? walao. -.- After maths, go science. I talk chinese ah siol, half way shaziq class at level three. SO CUTE. Class test copy Weiyi! WOO, im gonna get fulll marks. You mad? hahaha, and then so after school. I was looking through you know theres holes right to see at staffroom? I go kpo see, I saw Jem! And then the gang, I was like " JIAHWEE FASTER FASTER xD " and I ran down, after that I walk out i step cool ah. I step wanting to call and searching for amirah, when i know she already left us already. He was sitting down at the staffroom there, I dont know. I was looking from the side view, hekhek somehow i could feel like he's looking but I didnt see it properly though. trolololol. BHB again. Stoppit sia zahidah. Ifaaf walked down the stairs and was like, " ohh.. wenwei? " and gave me that face. hahahah. I was actually smiling to myself but luckily nobody saw that. and yeah. I was wondering where shaziq went, and then stuff like that. woots~ After school makan, tuition and then, like about 6:45. Shaziq sent me a text, " Okay , sorry to keep you waiting for awhile . yeah I forgive you :) " WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HAPPY SIOL HAPPY SIAL . ehehehhee, and then I asked, " so uhm, back to strangers? " He's like , "Idk" OH! yknow what? before that Jiahwee WAVED AT THIAN JUNJUN. woots~ and then she ask me to do the dare to wenwei, he couldnt bare to see my face how can say Hi like that? hmm. Im a-okay with it, just looks like some people are too uhm immature yet to understand.

I need to put my shit together to know what I feel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.