So confused.

Im still the same yknow? the girl whom you used to fall in love with. The one with the specs on, the annoying crazy ugly one. Yup, Im still her. I dont get myself how, when I was with my other ex boyfriends, I could easily forget about them within a week or so, For example. Syazwan, eww. Yes we got memories but, and somehow It doesnt affect me after I broke up with them. But when its you, its been 9months and I still care. Eventhough I dont seem to care, the feeling is still there. Im confused with myself. I dont know what I want. Feelings on and off. crap this shit.

Tuesday, 23rd August 2011
Early in the morning, I came to school with Akram cause I was late. No wait, the train was late. I took the shuttle bus, I was thinking and hoping shaziq would be there, And douglas was beside me at that point of time. I kept on searching and looking at the back, cause I was standing. And guess what? He was at the veryvery back right behind at the side, I was damn shock lah. Whoa. So yeah, I sat with Amirah laughed here and there together with Meiying and then.. uhm, the table beside seems to be empty dont have wenwei all mah. I dont know where they go, and then suddenly re-appear again. Crap, and then I saw shaziq. Super cute, he was like looking down and then putting his head on the table. Im like, " oo, this one confirm guilty" chehh. Assembly, Jiahwee talked on stage, and yknow what? Got wenwei ah. hahaa, ohoh! I walked pass his mother tongue class after that, He was looking at his phone. Confirm texting that girl, fuck him. Literature, then Mother tongue. Saw Salman, He look look. Weird. RECESS. guess what? Shaziq wasnt be found in the cricket pitch. I wonder where he went, hmm? So yeah, I purposely sat with Farhan and I put my head on his shoulders. fuuh~ got him and salman. Both stare. so pro. He jealous lahh! hahaha, cheh. Step ah step. Then dont know what, me and Ifaaf like laugh here and there. OH OH! before that shiok. So i was heading to the cricket pitch before that, wtf same timing sia. Wenwei and gang reach, like shit. HAHA, And then I walk first, he walked across me. After that, best! I talking to my itouch cause it had some problem crap. And then I wanted amirah to walk faster, and I was facing the other side, and when I turned at the same time im like, "OHMYGOD" damn loud, I turned and I almost hit wenwei. HAHAHAHAHHAA, FUNNY. Ifaaf Amirah laughed and was like O: English ~ and then maths. I walked down purposely can see his class. HEHEHE, I thought he would be at our maths class then he would sit at my sit ): so yeah forget it. Home, Me and wenwei clashed again. WOOO, Cause he walking I walking then when i turn again his face. MUAHAHHAA, Assembly mah. So yeah saw Jun and crap, and then yaaay! wenwei beside me, perfect view. I likey, They sang The script - the man who cant be moved. aww, I was literally staring at wenwei wanting him to notice, and yeah! he turned, but hesitated. Ignore* So yeah, skip everything~ Before that damn hyper, got wenwei drink the drink so handsome only. o.o and then went to class for enrichment, got break mah so went down. I went to talk to mei ying then whole class was like, " SALMAN SALMAN " then yeah. before that, me and jiahwee walkwalk go miss teh there, and then she say she saw shaziq. before that I was waving to his class people sia o.o After school, aroun 5.30 makan with Jiahwee and Meiying, hehehe. I disturb salman, HE BLUSH. AND SMILED. and then AMAL SMILED AT ME SUPER CUTE LA. Act cute, but cute. Disturb meiying and junmin. aww, and then went back home. Me and her shareshare secret truth. woo, okay la i stop here. And btw, wenwei if you want her. That vivian girl, go get her. gahhhhh! fall in love and then stead and then be together forever i happy like crazy :D byee~

I must choose, i cant be so frickle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.