Guilty pleasure.

Thian wenwei, I think it literally killed you. After, Amirah tried to talk things out to you, well she tried knocking some sense into your tiny little daft head. No wonder, Even your own brother is fed up with you, I dont blame him. You're still immature. Acting big, to seek attention? lol, daft. Changed alot.

Friday, 5 August 2011
HiHi! Today freaking tired. woo, Early in the morning. Sahur, and then prayed. yaaay! same thing happen again, I prayed to god and I got my wish. :) Shh. Secret. Walked to kembangan with Meiying, wah we run again. Thanks to WenJun. And we thought it was Wenwei, Sweat like Pig. Wah, he came in before that, so we were like really sure its Wenjun. LOL. If wenjun knows, Im dead. So yeah, sweat again like babi. hahaha, I went to talk to Amirah and sat down at the table. I didnt turned my head once, I looked at amirah all the way, we talked about yesterday. Laughed here and there, She & Meiying Cheered me up. Well meiying, I didnt tell you this. But while we were walking at Kembangan talking. I almost cried. woo! I didnt, success please. So yeah, Assembly. Fuck siol, Same row again. At first I saw him, really infront. So yeah, Idontcare. And I just sit. Amirah beside me, then im like. "amirah, He seems angry today, like no mood only. I bet he's sulking cause of you. yesterday, guilty pleasure" And she's like, "ya uh, never talk to anyone uh" then after that, He turned to amirah, Amirah saw him. He like give the actact face then look at amirah and then look away. LOL, class PE. wah, feel super down, and then English. Recess, uhm. I saw him walked pass then I head to cricket pitch. Literature, and then Ishine. After school best! So yeah, I wished for something. And It came true. Syukur. Secret~ hehehe, and so yeah. I sat at the general office outside, waiting for teachers and time to pass, cause at 2pm we had CCA, till 6plus? waitwaitwait, Got darren, he accompanied mee. and then, yeah. I was facing talking to Ifaaf about him. Then Ifaaf was like, " eh, there! CC. cockchin " I turned, and hell yeah, It was him. I suddenly like o-o yeah, I hit Ifaaf's hand damn hard. LOL, excited mah. Its about like 2 plus? Then after that, I knew he didnt see me. So yeah, Its good. He was with amal again, and then I walkwalkwalk. Must go assemble, I saw him and amal sitting at the canteen. Near piano, My instincts told me to go to the canteen, And so I asked Izak, to accompany some people buy drink. Then so I walked to the general office, and then walked straight, He was also walking straight but he didnt notice me, near biometric there, near staffroom. I turned, and when I walked pass. Like drama like that! He turned, and then looked. I turned also, then looked while walking. So cool, Izak also saw. Then he say, " WAH LIKE MOVIE " then blahblahblah, Nadya ask me, " Zahidah, got see him not? " Im like, " yeah ._. " ehehehe. After all those environment club, superb tired. And then makan with Ifaaf and my family. Dad treated her to makan, at bedok point. Ayam penyet, Yknow what? Super Ironic, My mum kept on talking about Kembangan. Then Ifaaf and me, like o.O okay......... hahahahhaha, Ifaaf pedo. Saw alot of people there, Fatimah Atiqah Ryan and Melissa. Cannot tahan! we made fun of them, LOL. They are the pinoy-chinese couples. ew. Before that saw Meiying, Meiting and Jiahwee. woo! Finish girlguide so late o.o okay la bye! :) mum nag already. sheesh. Calm yo tits mummeh.

uh, atleast now you know how it feels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.