Its okay, just fall in love again.

Dont be afraid, I swear this time. I wont hurt you again, I wont disappoint you like how I did the last time, I learn my lesson. I wont take you for granted and Im willing to change. Whatever it takes, just to be with you again. zomg, zahidah. what are you saying?! Snap out of it bitch. You're not suppose to feel this way.

Wednesday, August 24 2011
So yeah early in the morning, My sister and I took the Cab to Pasir Ris Interchange. My money, damnit she owe me. hahaha, So yeah. Took the Train, I asked her to go first since shes late, and I'll pay. Then I stupid, Shes right infront of me, it took me about 5minutes to realise once she raised her Iphone. ahhaha, I realise it was her handphone cover and I tapped her. And then she was shocked also, loool. So funny. Reached school, The Biometric like wtf. Dont want to take my fingerprint, It seemed super soft. I reach school at like, 8:10? I didnt eat my breakfast. Sadded. So yeah, I had to went to the hall up straight up cause I can hear Ryan neo's voice asking us to go up. And then thats when I started to sneeze, I went up saw Ifaaf crying. Washed her face, and then went into the hall. Ifaaf and Amirah was already there, then Wenwei dashwiniy Amal Suriani beside them, but a few metres away. I seriously wanted to sneeze when I walked pass towards them. Then I make the face, and I like use my hand want fan my nose and I saw Dashwiniy staring like ^_-"? Cause I was like looking at her, for awhile. I turned abit, and I saw Wenwei. He and Amal was like laughing, facing me? I dont know if it was me. But they were like laughing, I looked away then pokerface. Paiseyh or what. But I dont think so uh. My sneeze was like super failed, and my face was like really funny xD So stupid. So yeah assembly funny! Salman same row right, then he want to see my face I hide this side, then I keep moving so he wont be able to see. SO PRO! HAHAHA. First period, PAL. I think Im gonna fail. Anyways, after that CT, me and Ifaaf talktalktalk. Recess, uhm ahh. I walked pass shaziq, and then I laugh. I dont know leh, How come like that. Wenwei and the rest went into the school field from the other side. WHY MUST HIS GOAL POST BE SO FAR?! ): take near near dont want. Then from just now I talk to myself to him. xP hehehehe, cute right. I know. Ifaaf and me made a stupid joke, lool! tomorrow tell Jiahwee. Confirm she will be like, ==" LAME LA U. So yeah, after recess DNT. eh, that Mr who teach us since mr wee not here superb peaceful. hahhahaha, After DNT. Me and Jiahwee say, "NORMAL ROUTE" so yeah we went down. Im like, " SEKALI WENJUN THR AH" walao, I as sifu so good, after he walk. WenJun there, like a pro. And then Jiahwee was like, eh wait I want to tie my shoelace. she stop at their class. So yeah, we wait for awhile and crap. And so, He walked straight to uhhm, staffroom before that was like he was facing towards the eco pond. Then i walk walk, Jiahwee was like, " the door there " " I know " So yeah, I walkwalk. Then when I walk pass only, He turn the otherside. Seriously dude, If want to avoid also like so obvious uh. Then He playplay with the ball, Im like " PEW PEW PEW " hahaha, Salman stare only. We got to know our marks, YAYY! I better than Jiahwee, CHEH. SHe say I hao lian, she more ah. WOO, overall better leh! Like a boss. 3 B3's , 2 A's and 1 C. YAY. So happy, so yeah after school go makan with Jiahwee then talktalk laughlaugh. Damn shiok. then went back and slack. okay bye, lazy alr. Talking to wenwei interview him with the vivian girl, He say all the girl farfar pretty then nearnear like minah/ahlian. HAHAH, yay! See not fated with anyone else but ME! k bhb :P BTW, I FUCKING ITCHY FINGER GO CUT FRINGE. then now like shit, okay nvm. I got solution hehehee. kbye.

I love how he makes me feel, like anything is possible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.