Good things come to those who wait.

alaaaamak! this cute stuff, kpo my pew pew pew ah! Right Jiahwee? I always do that, awww. he's so adorable. My boyfriend please. One Direction *insert hearts*

Friday, 19 August 2011
So yeah, Friday was awesumzx. Okay lah, Woke up and then I blahblahblah, headed to school. Sat down, and crap got shaziq. blahblahblah, PE. like shiok only, I sit one corner makan. ^^ English, uhm I saw jun. HAHAHA, hes dumb as usual, I spoke to Joshuah. yay! Recess, salman was looking at me while I eat, awkward. So yeah, Wenwei walked pass our table, And he bought his drink, I didnt notice so i turn, woots. sama timing siol. cheh, step ah step. Headed to uhm, Cricket Pitch and yeah, Shaziq was there playing Takraw? Superb funny. I tried calling his name, out loud, But he didnt seem to hear me. okay whatever, Literature and then Shine. So yeah, Shine finish already, so when I walked out I saw Shaziq. zomgzomgzomg, He turned and noticed me, weeweet. And then walked down and stuff, until I forgot about Ifaaf, and I remembered I had environment club meeting. So yeah, after the meeting and crap. Yknow theres a small hole at the science place there right? hehee, I kpo can see shaziq. So cute la can. After all that, went to trop, and then I was just thinking about wenwei for no fuck? Suddenly he popp-ed into my mind. Shit, Then Ifaaf was like, "OH OH OH!!!!!" I turned, WTCRAP. Its him? He was walking, back home I guess. LOL, ravi damn bastard, so He's like, " WENWEI! ~ *points at me* " He ignored it, I was facing the other side, cause I didnt wanna look. hahaha, I got excited somehow. Weird. So yeah, I went back home alone. Since, Ifaaf had Aron. Amirah had to wait for Potato. hmm, alone. lol, Now I know how they feel when I was with Wenwei. Forget it, its their moment anyways. hahaha. I feel superb alone, so yeah like kena left out also got. Everytime when they have their uhm Idk boyfriends? Nvm ah :D happy for them. wootsss. So yeah, siapsiap to go out with Maezel and crap. They wanted to cancel, wah I damn angry. I say If next week I dont want go already. We ate at Pastamania, We ate alottt. Wait, by "we" I meant me. Best fries forever and other stuff, Jiahwee! Next time bring you there, Sheena asked me where do I know all this food places. Well, Im the food person! :D I can bring you to uhm probably anywhere you want to makan. When we were eating at Pastamania, they all ask, " So everyone here has their boy uh?" "not me :D" I said. ._. awkward, We had so much fun at night we spend time shopping and crap. Gossiping and eating alot, Till like 11plus? hahahhaa. and we went back. They all plan to like, go out again and this time USS sheena's mum wanna pay for us. Or probably get it for free. yaaay! :)

zahidah, dont fall in love cause you're lonely. Just wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.