it all started with a poke.

yes bestfriend, when you smile at me. omg, that cheeky smile. superb cute lah please.

Tuesday, 16 August 2011
okay, im officially jealous. wtf shabirah? lurp chiu bro? EH, dont lurp him la siol. he's mine. my bestfriend): okay so, this pass few days was like a huge mess. I gave a letter to bestfriend, and everything got insane. Like literally. I mean, I dont get him. He says to give him time to think, about accepting my apology but im here thinking. If he's too 'occupied' about it, then he should just forgive me and forget about the past, I mean isnt it that simple? & yet he have to give me all type of excuses and besides, he himself asks us to be strangers for good living our life separately. ohmygod. so pathetic. So early in the morning, fucking moodswings like crazy. So i reached school, sat with the 203's and just cried there, well nobody was there though. Except for the boys, so they didnt really care. Apparently, Shaziq came superb early today. and I saw him sitting on the table, and he saw me too. Amirah came, and she asked me to stop crying so yeah. more tears fell, and I cant believe I asked her to keep quiet. See. Moodswings are like toots. So yeah, I just sat there, and then i walked to akid sat with him and amirah, woww. and yeah, I started laughing. Cant believe he's texting Insyirah Kellner. zomg, Mahdi's crush? yeah! so uhm, lets skip everything can? to after school? I forgot what happen after school about me and wenwei though, but something happen between me and shaziq. lolz. So yeah after school, we took the same bus and shit and then yeah. So we were at the MRT. Jarett, him and Keshvin was there. so yeah, Jarett went to me and then he asked me to talk to him.

Jarett : yknow why he's like that? He's guilty, actually you're not suppose to say sorry to him yknow. He does, maybe thats why he's like that.
Me : uhm, I dont know. But For all i know, as a friend I should just do it.
Jarett : & btw, what do you even see in him? He's like a freaking pussy, just look at him.
Me : I dont know, I just like him for him. He's perfect to me, cause he's my bestfriend and of course you'd love him just the way he is.

Then he train came, and then Jarett ask me to take in the same cabin as him. I was forced too. So yknow the train was packed and me and shaziq went in first, and then is like I had to stand beside me. Do yknow how awkward is that? I had to stand there, then he move. After that, I was behind him, well quite close enough and then. Something asked me to do something so yeah i went to him and.

-poke-
-shaziq turn and stare-
Me : Hi, abeh sombong?
-shaziq speechless for 5mins while nodding his head to everything i said and smiling-
Me : talk uh.
Shaziq : err hi?

then we had to move in, I sat. The three dudes infront of me standing, and then shaziq was talking super loud la, and I kicked his leg and said, " shh, dont talk so loud noisy la " then hes like , " sorry boss ". then jarett also talk super loud , i wanted to laugh so i was like , " -smiling- oii dont talk so loud " and then they leaving already, i was smiling all the way, but i tried not too i was like tahantahan all the way. So yeah, they were almost out of the door then.

Jarett : Bye zahidah !
Keshvin : Bye !
Me : Bye Jarett ! Bye Keshvin !
Jarett to shaziq : Oi ! She say bye la ! Go say bye to her !
Me : -actact look away-
Shaziq : ah see ! Sombong ! *smilesmile*
Me : k la k la fine ! Bye Shaziq ! :)
Shaziq : Bye zahidah ~

okay, it was literally the best day of my life till he send me a text saying, " It didnt change a thing, I havent forgave you yet and I need time to think, Im occupied now. " I wanted to reply, but nah. zomg, I swear. At that point of time im super happy like crazy shit, he's smile makes me laugh and yeah i cannot tahan. I cant believe this but, wenwei i dont give a shit that much anymore. woots.

If you still talk about it, you still care

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.