Karma's a bitch, If you're one.

Actually, I dont care anymore but to think about the past again. yeah, fuck you. hahahahahahahhahaa. Idiot, I mean like. Yes, I've been avoiding you and crap and yaaaaaaaay! I dont give a crap anymore, wooooooo. Even though I still do talk about it.

Thursday, 11 August 2011
HiHiHiHiHi! Yaaay, Okay so yeah. I went to school today, surprisingly superb early la. I clashed with Darren? Inside 222, I disturbed ravi and then he went to check my phone. shit! got something, hahahaha. Then walked into canteen, and went towards my darling 203's. Freaking far from the original table, I think I should do that everyday. I mean, I just want him to think Im over him. I dont want to make shit so obvious okay? He'd just hurt me, and then I dont know. Take advantage of me. I dont want that fuck to happen. Assembly, inside hall. Haish, as always. Turn my head, and he's right there. Again. For the first time, I didnt even stared at him, Maybe thats cause Ridha and Akram were both making me laugh like shit and bestfriend was beside them. Awkward. Oh and Inside the hall, Jarett whispered to me, saying that " He suck his finger when he fell " I know he does, whenever he's in pain or afraid he would. And then dont know what, they went to bully him. I pity him though, I mean he's not suppose to be treated that way. I could feel that his 'friends' only are close to him because.. Idk. The fact that he's rich? Or else, they wont give a fuck. And He'd be alone. Even Sabrina would sometimes be there for him, sometimes. It just hurts me to see my bestfriend being treated like that. Its unfair, but maybe thats what he get for apparently being rude to me. Karma's a bitch if you're one. And then, while Akram and Ridha was teasing him, They were like.

Three dudes :HAHAHAHHAHA.
Akram : I bet while shaziq on the board, when going down hill, very slow and steady..
Ridha : then think about Sabrina only got ..
Jarett : Big Scar. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Wah, I turned to amirah, super jealous. Why is he thinking about her? Well, maybe its just a joke. Sekali he was thinking about me uh? CHEH! hahahahaha. Anyways, after all that mother tongue then IH. I didnt get to see him though, godd. Recess, We walked. The whole sec2 malay gang walked passed their table. And they stared, Im like, " faster walk laa " then after that, PE. Slack like crazy, Maths. Miss piggy didnt come, and Science. Yknow what? Junpeng damn cute la. I did the, yknow the tongue thing? Then I showed him and he randomly say, " I cannot do, Wenwei can do *smiles* " Im like, "eh junpeng, of all people why wenwei ? " He's like, " cause.. I saw him just now. " *smiles* He forever smiling, damn cute please. See? this is what I mean, somewhere somehow no matter what shit, your name must appear uh. Not like this Junpeng purposely or what. Cause he aint that type, for all I know. Oh, He went to Cricket. And did yknow he cut his hair? Reminds me of the old wenwei, I used to know. So I had to meet up with Rukshana, And I saw his whole gang there. & Bestfriend, hahaha. Bestfriend was with Zul and Fiko? Say whaaaaaaat? Where's his "friends" oh yeah, He's a loner now. bohooo. I sat there, with alif and amirah. And while, he was talking. I stared at him, good thing he didnt notice. Till he went to the achieve then do something, Then I was like " :/ " while looking at him, and then he turned and he saw me. LOL, SHIT. I quickly turn away, like damn quick. Happened twice already, and then he walked away to the DNT room near there, I hide behind the wall. And apparently, He was walking backwards. and He saw me again. HAHAHAHHAHA. SHIT SIA. Then Ifaaf and all were talking crap, And I was sitting there with Izak. Lerwei walked passed, he looked at me. Then I smiled at him, HE SMILED BACK. WOOOOO, HANDSOME SIOL. I melts. Papaya head, but still handsome okay. I likey. Then I had to go back home, and change to go for tuition. So yeah, While I was at the bus stop, I thought I saw Jem's head. And apparently, Im right. It is him. His whole gang there then all stare, I stare at Amal. So cute la he, He's eyes. OMG GOT JUNMIN ALSO! Eh Meiying, listen! Before that I was at Staffroom outside right, I sitting down then Junmin walked passed first before Lerwei then I purposely shout.
" JUNMIN ! "
*Junmin turn*
WHERE MEIYING ?
Junmin wanted to smile and say something but instead he...
*covers head with school uniform and walk away*

Then I laugh to myself. AWW, I texted Michele too. Woo, Italian dude. Hmm, He's nice. Nahh, No more falling in love bby. Solo forever. woo! And I guess, After Wenwei broke up with me his taste for girls like shit, that suying ong fuck'd up ugly siol. NO OFFENCE. then he still want to like, get to know her? Im not jealous uh, But like waste time only. rightrightright? omg im so mean, Im not suppose to insult him behind his back also. zooops. fuckcare. Nights! Will blog tomorrow(:

feelings fade, looks like mine is. for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.