Coincidental.

So this was the status update, uhm on facebook the other day. Sickening isnt it? How coincidental is it, I would like to call it that way because well I dont know, we're just.. friends. Guess who took this? Nur Amirah Bte Kamarudin she was like, "Niceeeeeee hehehehe"
She snapped. whoa, great minds think alike. Cheh step only zahidah. Then Im like, WHAT? same timing? LOL. She's like "cool sia i like" okay fine, maybe im over him but little stuff like this always makes me wonder, I mean even when people start talking about him. Tumblr, you're right. Im just doing good without him in my life, and apparently. I hope bestfriend too please, He's doing great without me for sure. Glad that i am too, Cant believe i separated ways with both of them. This sucks.

Thursday, 24 June 2011
Im out suckers, Aliah slept over at my place. We went wildwildwet and shit, I was coolio. We had loads of fun gossiping, and shits like that. We were talking about him and bestfriend, Aliah told me bestfriend texted her, when he came back. And gave an apology, I wondered why. He's just afraid of losing another friend perharps? Mayb, after all the incidents that him and bestfriend went through thought them to be a wiser person. I dont know okay, Im still struggling. Yesyes, thank you. Good actress right? Nah, I meant. Well I do mean my smiles, but yknow. Deep down, sometimes when you think about it again. Its not, really sincere. Ifaaf storytelling Ruzana and Aliah about 08october and how it actually happen and shits like that, I was covering my ears all the way. I mean, why let your past destroy you? Im happy this way, without them. I know losing both of them was my fault. Jealousy, Egoism, Doubts. Fuck it, or else things would been perfect, Im sorry i cant be perfect. But whatever, Im currently close to someone right now, but he and I are just strangers-but close, he's nice. He'd accompany me at night and text me, But shh. Fine, I like him okay. Well, abit. I mean, how can you like someone without, really knowing them. Nah, I wont put my hopes high, Had enough. Maybe it just a tiny crush, and probably we wont mean nothing to each other anymore. The reason why I hatee, to be with guys nowadays. Okay bye. Nights. Welcome back bestf, btw. Had fun? of course you did. Thought of me? probably not. cheh kwhatver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.