2moredays.

HiHiHiHi.
2 more days till my birthday. woots~ 14 here i go. hahaha, Im gonna be old. Im currently watching wizard's of the waverly place. okay, so what do i want for my birthday?
Simple. I wanna be a-okay with 08. Oh, and i just hope to get a birthday wish from him. Eventhough we all know its impossible. I just want things to go back just like old times. Where me and 08 were just friends. Hanging out, talking together and shit. I dont want us, to be. Strangers. Apparently, now we are. Oh how much i miss his hugs, his lips, the way he holds my hand. He doesnt even matter what his friends think about me as long as he loves me. god, zahidah. you made a huge mistake. & Im here pretending everything is gonna be fine. But really, its not. See, this is why i hate being alone at home. Suddenly memories come and ruin everything. I'm afraid to go back, going back to school. Facing reality, facing. Him and bestfriend. I wanna walk past him with a smile on my face, Im gonna act as if nothing ever happened between us. But no, once i. turned to look at him, the mood of being happy just ruins it all. Sometimes i wish, you've grown up. Realise all this shit, and come to your senses and finally get some guts to talk to me. Pretty pretty please, dont be in love with someone else. that would be the one thing, thats gonna kill me. Falling in love with someone else, whose not me. But in the end, I gotta face reality. That maybe, we're just not meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.