once upon a dream.

Apparently im a confuse mother fucker, i have no idea. who, i have feelings for really. I mean, I know when im back in school. I'd still be into 08, & when I'm online its bestfriend. yeah, whatever call me a playger or what so ever, but this feeling. This feeling sucks, nah. I'd rather not be into both, I'd only get my heart broken. zahidah, there are many other guys out there, you'd just have to wait for your turn alright? I give up. All I'm asking for is one night. Just you and me. All alone. And if you can honestly say you dont feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let you go. As sad as it may seem, I still wait for your messages though :/

Sad isn't it? How no matter what you do or say to me... when you come running back... when you need me again... I'll be here, right here waiting for you, I'll take you back. No questions asked. Sad isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.