8th monthsary with dickhead bf!

Yes, exactly. Well part of it, not really about the getting hurt part. Just not ready, yet. or maybe, forever. okay? can. omgomgomg, Its the 8th. woop. Happy 8monthsary! with my dickhead imaginary chinese ex boyfriend whom i err, dont care about anymore. weeee~ im full of crap, excuse me. geez.

Tuesday, June 7 2011
Soo yesterday, I swear i forgot what i did. But im gonna talk about, what happened at night. boo, lool. ehh, I finished my school work, weee~ well except for some reports and compositions which i is lazy to do. I was lying down in bed, thinking about bestfriend. all of a sudden, gosh. Why do i always have to think about it? crap. pshh. & yeah, I started a conversation with him. Oh god zahidah, when will you ever learn? He's going aussie for a week, lucky guy. Surfing, waveboarding, longboarding. ohmygod, surfers are such cutie's :) zahidah, you're really a confused person. yeah, okay i do. I do love my bestfriend, well of course as a bestfriend. well, used. to be. I told my sister about him, and she's like, why do you still call him your bestfriend when you guys are no longer close? I kept quiet. I wonder if he has a new substitude bestfriend for him, any girl would be lucky to have him though. He's the funniest, silliest, stupidest, cutest, sweet-ess, caring best guy-friend anyone could ever had. But he's not the same anymore, i guess. Or isit just me. I lost so many guy-friends after him, I meant. No goodbyes, they just left all of a sudden. *clapclap* I dont deserve one anyways. hahaha, fucking loser. loner. I wonder if he thinks about me, always had. Probably not, i mean who would? Im just a nobody to them anyways. I dont know, i've always wanted to never end the conversation between him and me. but whatever, it ended anyways. Fuck guys for hiding their feelings. Im going phuket for a few days, from 10th - 14th. goodbye internet, goodbye tumblr. Tomorrow probably going out with amirah, for lunch. We'll have ur talking session. woo, i love that girl. Ng jia hwee, if you're reading this. I really miss you alot please. come back reallll soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.