what happen to 'forever'?



Pretty please? I got loads to talk about today.

Wednesday, June 29 2011
Hi hello Hi. I woke up at 6 today, Im such a happygirl. I prayed that today would be a good day for me, again. Orang kate kalau sembayang subuh, insya'allah dapat your wish. hehehe. Bathe and all, Took 17 to Pasir ris inter, met up with Akram. Well, saw him actually. Then train-ed to Bedok. I followed him to Mac, I wanted to eat. Hungry. He told me that, there would be bestfriend. We're actually a-okay. But we still didnt spoke one bit. So yeah reached Mac, and there was Jarett. Said Hii to him, and then makan. Before that he was giving shaziq the look thinking that I didnt see. haha, okay so. Walked to school with them, super awkward. whatever, reached canteen, hugged ben. Went up hall, I think Jarett said something to him, that made bestfriend turned and look up on me. whatt. Assembly, so I sat on the floor already, He and gang was there. And Salman, of course, He is so.. lool. So I sat, and then He saw me quickly ask him to sit, but too bad Aishah all infront already, Actually he wanted to sit like same row as me, failed. lool, can see. I was talking to Jiahwee about something then, Idk what after athem shit, I turn to my left I saw Joshuah! omg, he's so different, then JiaHwee dumb, think that He smiled at me, what only. We argue and argue, Mavis behind laughing, I think it was loud. lool. So yeah, I was turning back. Salman made faces, I lol-ed. So we were dismissed, From 201 to 203. So my class went after 202, Stand up. Atfirst i was looking straight, Then I looked down Salman gave me that look. whatthefuck, then he called him and was like eh.. -insertsname- zahidah. Well I was looking at him since just now, when salman called him. He looked at me, when he looked I quickly turned away. Im just afraid okay? I dont wanna look into his eyes. It.. Idk. Hurt.I did look abit, then I like rolled my eyes and continued my conversation with Jiahwee, we were still argueing and all. Reaching near the hall door, I turned back to his class, Just hoping he would turn to look. guess what? He did! Told baby, she teased me said fated. & I thought his hold friends were gonna look but only he did. I couldnt be too sure if he did or not, cause maybe it couldnt be for me anyways. Had Pal mother tongue, I swear I couldnt stop thinking about it. Writing down stuff at the.. table. oops. Didnt tell anyone about that. haha, Bochui. Had CT, with madam rukshana. blahblahblah, recess. blahblahblah, DNT was fun. Me and Mr wee, argue and stuff like that. With Jiahwee, hahahaa. OH! wait, during DNT we had to go to the computer lab, then did some stuff *giggles* so, yeah we head down after that, for our next period which is Science. So we head down go other way *giggles* with zakiyah then, I knew they were having english. So i went up second floor, Almost walking pass the Library and I almost gave up. I thought i wouldnt see him, haha. Then Jiahwee was like, BBY! He went in library. I didnt believe her uh, so we all walked pass, then I looked inside where got. I say, then walked near the door, then I saw him looking outside. And yes, It was coincidental. I looked at him like O.O shit. then I look at the other side I started laughing and like, smiling. This Jiahwee ah, Shes like SEE! told you, then Idk where she go disappear then i go crazy at science, So when i wanted to turn. I know they will go the straigh way so i didnt bother, Just to check. I turned behind, and Im like SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. wtf he behind me with salman all, I turned and was like O.o and Idk how i reacted really. I turned abit, at the door before going in. Salman gave me the face, again -.- ahahhahaha. so funny, and then they went down from there. Im like ~~ daydreaming. woo, so I sat down. A few hours passed, and then Christopher was like, " zahidah, why smiling?" "OH I saw that" Christopher said, while raising his eyes brow " go talk to him, I think its a sign"I kept quiet and disagree, so yeah. All went back home already, the got bestfriend. wthhh, Actually i missed alot of bus to wait for him finish playing soccer. But so long. So I gave up, and yeah. Apparently bestfriend has new "girlfriends" now, he doesnt need me. wooptidoo. I dont care, and so, I went out with amirah, we ate at downtown then we talked it all out. whoa, I swear I was talking sense. hahahahha, okay im done bye! lets just hope, tomorrow would be a good day. *winks*

after i graduate, im gonna write you a letter and give it to you personally. promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.