what? birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Im finally 14. I feel so, old?
I dont feel excited about it though :/

Yeah, its his brother.
ohgod. Sometimes i wonder, what he meant by 'friends'. When we dont talk at all, and if i do. He would either get mad, or make something up. If he's busy or not. sheesh. If only he would wish me, i swear. My whole birthday would feel so complete. Probably not. I feel so.. I dont know. weird. I mean, I swear. I had no more feelings left for him anymore. Then, I dont know. This feelin', Like something aint complete. Just a fucking wish. fuck no, im not desperate for his wish. I just.. urgh. Lets just see zahidah, and if he doesnt then. I dont know. fuck this feeling. I wonder if its killin' him like how its killin' me. urgh, I just dont feel right. Bitch laa. zahidah, its just a wish. nothing special. why are you taking it all too seriously? dont tell me. you're still in love

sometimes, i really wish you would swallow your damn pride and admit that you really do miss me.

Well fuck this shit,
Thank you NUR AMIRAH K, for your wish. THANK YOU SO MUCH. appreciated it alot bby! I LOVE YOU. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.