So much for bestfriends.

please ignore my face.
Meet Asrie & Arsyad. They are twins. The one with the grey hat is the adik, while the one with th brown one is the abang. Closer to the brown one.
EH ALIAH ALIAH, ASRIE XD LOLOLOLOL k dah.
I made two friends in phuket, Well actually three. But the sister isnt in.
They are so cute, always ajak me to playplay with them. Im their big sissy, wooo. Apparently they made me smile, and not make me thing about a certain someone. So the past few days, with no phone and all, Its awesome. A getaway, But still. He's still running in my head all the time. No, its not 08. Im over him, now thats for sure. really, I guess im in love with my ex-bestfriend. Despite all the fights, and shitz. I have no idea why, I have feelings for him? urgh, wait no. I dont know really. Maybe im just in love with the memories thats all. The whole phuket trip was with the famous DJ fiza O from ria. I shopped alot, so shiok. Oh! I went into Surfers Paradise, reminded me of him -o- So expensive, But i love it in there. The dresses and bikini's. fuuh! Should have bought the skateboard there ;D HAHAHHA. ew, no. I will never take up that sport.

So today, I went to Aliah's house. It was kinda weird, cause at the same time i was texting her. & Yeah, Visited and all. She told me she maki-ed him, he didnt give a shit. Before I left, He texted me, Two days before. He was so, urgh. He asked if i was going to Phuket, he texted first. Oh god, How my heart beats so quickly, I mean. It was unexpected. But ohhwell, duh. I was happy, Like really really happy. He was injured, yeah. I was trying to care. But he buat perangai, so i also uh. Fucking took advantage of me, all this while. I got pissed, and yeah I told Aliah about it and she's like " I dont think its worth it to be his friend again, cause now he very perangai to like everyone " I just kept quiet, yeah I know im degil. But but but, urgh. He'd just take advantage of me, just like before. To think about it again, He picked me over o8, thats what i heard from ifaaf, well last time. I have no business to be around him anymore, He and I? Uhm, Below average friends. But i got this tendency to text him, fuck la zahidah. He doesnt think about you, He doesnt care about you, He hates you, He thinks youre a flirt, He takes advantage of you, He doesnt care about your friendship. Why must i? Zahidah, you're weird. I told amirah about it and for all i know now, he puts his pride first before anything. I mean, taknak kalah type. Atleast give way eh? lol, yeah. I've been listening to the script, reflects alot about my life. I love their songs. Apparently to me now, all the guys are the same. The reason why i rarely text, would rather throw my phone. urgh, I want school. Lifes boring. Okay bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.