miracles happen.

which was the past 3 hours ago.
okay now i shall story-telling about my birthday.
btw, i love nur amirah kamarudin. I guess, shes the bestest friend anyone could have.
No im serious, potato ask me to take care of her. & I will. okay. eventhough im no-good.

Monday, June 6 2011
So i woke up at 1230pm today, yupp. Checked my phone, ohlook! bestfriend texted me. "Happy Birthday . " Replied. Nothing is the same anymore, urgh zahidah. you keep on repeating the same shit all over again. So i went online, facebook. My whole wall was filled with wishes, from even the dudes and chicks i dont know. weird, I checked and no you. sadly. So i kept on talking about it to amirah, when she was online.
Amirah : heheheheheh hi HAPPYBIRTHDAY WOOO
Me : HYPER OR WHAT whr's his wish? ):
Amirah : OI -______________________- bestfriend?
Me : he wished alr
Amirah : wht he say ^^ this is interesting
Me : happy birthday . DAH
Amirah : _|_ hate him
Me : I hate him ._. for not wishing me ):
Amirah : OI maybe he dont know
Me : without his wish, so incomplete :/
Amirah : ): I hope he will ^^ miracles happen then you happy then we party
Me : He wont, must think negative :D
Amirah : No la this time think positive ;D
Amirah : eh i saw ur tumblr post -__-
Me : recent one?
Amirah : can you check your phone?
Me : .......................... OMGOMGOMGMGOMMOGMOG HE WISHED ME! OMG YAAAY
*goes crazy*

I asked what did he say, amirah was like " eh, zahidah birthday tdy." he was like " o.o eh gimme her number " thennnnnn he wished me. I got doubts at first, if he were or werent to wish me. ahhhh. yeah, amirah did. She wanted my birthday to feel complete so, she reminded him to wish me. Shes such a nice bestfriend (': So after all that excitement, I went shopping with mummy. For birthday gifts. I spend about 300bucks. On 2dresses from the blogshop. 2rings from the blogshop. 1 slipper. 1t-shirt from a brandedshop idk the name. 1skirt from mango. oh! and a guess bracelet that i've always wanted. yupp, that much. Ate at Fish&Co for dinner, My sister bought me another 2more dresses from cotton on and a maxi dress, bracelet from rubi's and a small bag. OH! and famous amos cookie written with some words on it. Atleast i get all that i wanted for my birthday :) wooop! hehehe, and im currently talking to michele. He's so cute please. Oh and i told my sister about him. she was like, you still haven get over that chinese boy? & then she said, see lah zahidah. dah break up then only you want him back, haish. Im like *pokerface* its not that i want him back, but i dont know. just something, urgh. okay zahidah shuddup, stop it okay? you're over it. you're gone, for good. no more turning back, okay?

dear heart, why him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.