Off to phuket!

Nahh, he wont. hahaha, guys.
So apparently just now, i was online. I commented on his status and all he said was 'ok' and another one he commented on the wallpost and he said 'k' ohfuck. im pissed off, all i wrote was 'bloody rude'. urgh, what is up with him, So much for being friends eh? I was just being friendly and erm, normal. and all you gotta do is be a dickhead, oh fuck you. I'll blog about today.

Thursday, June 9 2011
So today i went out with Amirah. We had lunch together, since both of us were free. She had to go to dover after that to visit her cousin. But before i story telling with you all, I need to tell you guys something. You know the text messages i had with Bestfriend? yesterday i was re-reading it again and, I ACCIDENTALLY FUCKING DELETED IT. from the sweet shit we talk about to the fights and now ITS FUCKING GONE. GONE. and yeah, i cried. I KNOW STUPID RIGHT, okay i shall kill myself now. cheh kidding, but like. you know, those texts that you wont ever get again. and just poof* gone. like wth. okay, continue back to the storytelling. So we had lunch at eighteen chef, we were chitchatting about surfers, and guys. As always, I told her about bestfriend and she told me about potato. Yesterday i had to lecture potato, Im her hero (': woots~ duh. Thats what bestfriends do right? Helping out one another. hee, okay i lub her. We head off to plaza singapura, cause we were just so bored. Reminded me so much about 'bestfriend' ): Where he blanje me swensens. Andand, The movie was my treat. Aww, Oh! and the trip to Diva, I remembered joking with him that i wanted the cookie monster necklace, and he said he would. gosh, Those times. Fuck yeah i missed it. whoopz. Okay, so we head to 'The Cathay' All the way, we were laughing and shit like that, We ate ben&jerry's, She shared with me. Theres so many couples laah, Me and amirah was like. "Forever alone" She did something stupid, by asking potato not to text her when obviously by her face she wants to. this girl uh, Im like " I bet you'd text me later in the mrt " :P then she laughs and asked me to shuddup ._. Theres a place there, we call it our 'secretplace' alaah, somewhere laa. woo. So best, Im heading to Phuket tomorrow at 8am, yeh. Flying off, okay dah bye. Till the erm, 14? Goodbye, well for now. -insert hearts-

Dear bestfriend, A simple 'takecare or goodbye' would make my day a-okay. When im going off, but nahh. you wont. Think negative, thats what amirah would say :P hoho

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.