second post for 6june.

- An ex soccer player.
- An italian guy.
- And a potato.

Yeah, okay. This is gonna be a normal post. Im posting for the second time, Im really bored. and its 335am. Yupp, Im still awake. like whaaat. I came back home, used the computer. Khairullah, Aron & Amirah were entertaining me. It all started from that post. He posted, like whaat. omg, so insulting. We were talking about random shit, Aron literally made me laugh. alot, cannot tahan. so cute :) yeah, alot of wishes, I really appreciate it guys. wah, even the people i dont know also, they wish me. Im like.. okay.. suddenly they popped up from nowhere, how awesum. I'll post some other things k! tomorrow, cause who knows maybe.. hehehe. might wish me, and no. not him. Im talking about fb, and lcmh. woo!

Dear bestfriend,
Truthfully, have you ever. evereverever, miss 'us'? I meant, like how close we used to be. & the lame fun jokes we shared, especially the laughters. the times we spent together, dont you ever miss it? Oh' btw fyi, Hiding your feelings aint cool. Trust me, the message you sent, the other day. Made me realise something. which, i wont say. cause, you know. It wouldnt be a surprise anymore :)

xoxo, zahidah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

I wish i was cinderella):

kembangan.