feelings fade.

I told myself im over, it i AM I REALLY AM. But, why does it still hurts? Why does it still affects me? I mean, If I knew he likes someone else. I read meiying's blog and yeah, whose attention? I mean, who are you falling for now? & I know, Im not suppose to feel this way anymore. But why? why does it still hurts. I cant believe it, wenwei talks to all his exs except for me? what. Zakiyah, Suriani, Ruzana.. then me? Hello. I thought we were 'friends' maybe not yet huh? :/

Monday, 11 July 2011
Hiii, woke up and blahblahblah. Omg, so yeah. Had school, duh. Assembly and guess what?! We didnt sit at the same row, duh. I avoided. Like a boss, I can really see that salman wanted to see at the same row as me but Madam wanis like ask him to move back so the girls could sit. hahahahaha sucker. so lets skip everything okay? I mean, cause It was like really boring. And no, I avoided him all the way. three cheers for me. hip hip horaaaaaaaaaay. After school, last lesson was english. I saw thian wen jun, omg. He so annoying can? He do the kening up down at me, freaking pedo. Anyways Yesterday, sunday I went to skate at banks with aliah, well I tompang only. hehee, Then got a few longboarders and skaters like switswit yknow. Omg fucking hot. okay nvm, continue to today. So i went long john with the girls. I was talking to tarmidzi, before that I swear he sounds like he's flirting with me. okay, weird. He talked to me about wenwei? what. Anyways after we ate, he headed to the swimming complex. So I saw salman, Disturbed him. He's like he's sorry for disturbing me with Jem. Cause yknow I like my things, my way. So I didnt know la, I was walking away till. Salman was like, " EHHH WENWEI!" I turned, Im like SHIT. SHIT, inside my heart. I turned and looked at ravi. Walao, He also give me the kening up down. He's like wah, so pro. grr, Then idk. I freaked out go run away. LOL, blahblahblah. You have no idea, He looks so hot naked with the hair like wet like that. So sexy yknow. Then slow motion, Ifaaf was freaking out with me. And Amal talked to me, omg. His voice, so fucking hot. I swear I steam there. Blahblahblah, was with Ifaaf all the way since the rest swim till like 6? So they bathed and shit, I had to hurry back home. And yeah, apparently Salman and the rest went to mac. But.. I walked with them :D Salman ask to follow, But I rejected their offer. I was walking infront with Salman, Behind me? Thian wenwei and Junmin. He's like playing with the ball, and purposely walking so far behind. What? I got virus isit. can cause you death uh? grrr. Then after that we talktalktalk, omg. I swear I wasnt feeling anything. Its like, I dont feel happy excited or any of those. Feelings do fade, And It sure does for me. His hair while walking fly here and there, He use his hand go close his head. LOL. funny, My hair also like flip flap like that I was so pissed I screamed. hehehe. & yknow what? Salman asked me this, " the one in the hall you said u like me. true or not? " Im like, " uh ye la, ok" cause i was trying to catch up with wenwei. I wanted to step his shoe yknow, But I super failed. So nevermind. So I "uh uh" all the way then slowly he started to creep me out. I run away. ehehhee, I run infront lool. Beside wenwei. But yeah, It felt. like.. nothing? omg. cool. Okay la from here, I shall continue tomorrow. Nights :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: