You're special.

Sorry I didnt blog the whole day yesterday, I was uhm. Busy yeah. Yknow what? After you left, theres no other boy that could take your place. You're really special.

Thursday, 30 July 2011
HiHi! I today, super suay siool. Kena scolded by OM and shit like that. hee. *peace* Anyways, So today had assembly in class. Superb boring please, So Madam rukshana was like okay take out themometer blahblahblah. Zakiyah & Faris got 37.5? I forgot then madam rukshana was like, " Zahidah. Come here, Take Zakiyah & Faris down to the General Office" Im like, "oh. Okay" Went down, from the forth level. Going down to the 3rd Floor, Turned my head, I saw him. Outside the class, taking his temperature. I paused, but he didnt look at my direction so I had like 3 mintues to stare at him cause the two of them were walking slow :B hehehe, *secretly* Mother tongue was the first period, So me and Ifaaf said to go down from the other staircase cause its further and we wanted to take our time, They had litertature. And half way walking through the class. Almost walking pass his class in my head *iknowiwontseehim* While i was thinking about it, Me and Ifaaf were talking about A teacher was retiring from SL and Im like, " HAHAHAHAHA, OMG YOU SERIOUS? but then why- I stopped, From HAHAHAA. to erm, o-o. awkward moment. Cause when i walking and talking, He walked pass. As always, I looked and I *roll eyes* it hurts to look at him, and I continued talking like just now. I wanted to turn if he'd look at me, but i didnt managed too. Meiying said he did. gahh! should have seen it, lol. Had mother tongue after that, me and Ifaaf were planning to actually meet them. So bell rang, I didnt meet him. Instead I met, Salman. what the. He like, smilesmile. Make fun of me, bitch. So Ifaaf wanted to see someone, she and me waited near the railing on the third floor. Opposite I saw him, hehehe. I think he saw, Idk. I dont think so, like so far only. Then blahblahblah, recess had PE at the hall. Went down, Walked pass.. then got Khairullah he's like "EH AQIL!!" Im like, " SHUT UP LA AMIRAH " kinda loud, but who cares. Got to math, & Im like. "shit, their class just opposite" So yeah, I didnt pay attention for the last 15mintues cause their class I think would end about at 1? heh. I kept staring, But I'm so glad nobody saw me. Christopher was like, " zahidah, stop it laa. Pay attention" ChenYi was like, " who you looking at ?" Im like, " you. you so handsome xD" loool. After school, I went to queenstown with Ifaaf, omg this girl she so dumb when it was raining. We took the wrong bus and lol-ed all the way, carrying two heavy plastic bags like !#)!*)#*!)@! damn. hahaha, okay la. bye. :) lets continue to friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: