smile, though my heart is aching.

To the beautiful boy whose heart I broke in October,
& I flashed back to when he said, "forever and always"

The last one. No more. Lets just hope, you wont fall for another. Because you promised you'd never let go of me no matter what the situation is, because you love me. I hope you still keep that promise within you. & I hope it didnt changed one bit. Cause basically, Im doing the same too. I wont ever love another, unless one day I met someone else whose much better. But if he's still not the one, you'd be my only one. Yknow no matter what happens. I'd never forget you, you'd think it would be easy to but its not really, its not. You told me I would, but how could I if you gave me so much to remember that day. I might say, its his lose. But at the same time, I know its mine too. I miss talking to you 24/7 in texts, I miss your voice. The calls, the lame jokes, the fights, the stupidity we shared. hahaha, I remembered every single thing we had together those silly times. If we loved again, I swear I'd loved you right. I'll give you time, some space and then one day, we'll talk again as if nothing happened. :)


Wednesday, 20 July 2011
So today, as always I went to Mac Alone. I ordered happymeal, and I started smiling. Like, how foolish i actually was to actually buy it. I got a freaking small my little pony! :P So I reached school, I look at his table side there, And I didnt see around. So I'm like, Yeszaaaa! He never come, okay can go crazy again and be happy and I dont need to care about how I look like. So I was emo-ing with Amirah, step only uh. Cause this alif, go and press our nose till so red. Damn pain siol, lasted for like 5mins? And my nose was like red, thanks alot. But We didnt talk to him in the end, he's annoying ttm. So I wanted to confirm if he's there again, wenwei uh. So I stick my head out, and SHIT! He was looking at my direction but I dont know if he sees me or not cause the first person when I stick out my head to see was him. Stupid me. Amirah very smart, walked passed Salman and his gang with wenwei all there, then i follow uh. And ended up like -.- Shaziq was there, awkward moment. So we went up, and I just sat down uh. Turn to my left, eh look! Its him, same row. Im like, haish. Okay never mine, Fucking big gap can see his face, he's avoiding me cause he was like so close to his friend infront of him. To like purposely block my face, okay that part. Was obvious. Ridha was beside me, And I was talking to him, so I had to face him. And then, I daydream like diagonally at Jun there uh, But I wasnt looking at him. And since I was looking side ways. yknow when u want to look at the side, but u dont want to make it obvious so ur eyes only move but ur body remain looking infront? Yupp, wenwei did that, yeah he was looking, He thought I look at him. But I was daydreaming, too tired. hehehe. Maths shit blahblahblah, Then the whole day of today me and Jiahwee didnt purposely look or avoid any of the bro, yay! bby, we are improving. Only today uh. -.- hahahaha. Okay lah, bye. Im done. :B I had moodswings, so annoying. My eyes rained for no reason, my head damn pain. Btw, At pasir ris, got this cake shop near arnolds. Damn hen hao chi. Really and damn cheap, the Fries and burger like 3dollars its a meal. The owner, Is an ex-pingyian. Somehow food makes me happy, today. Im retarded lah ha. Okay bye.

I wonder how bestfriend is doing without me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: