The princess and the frog.

The princess and the frog. The gif seems legit eh?

Once upon a time, there was a princess who lived farfar away from her unknown prince. She lived in Pasir Ris while he lived in Kembangan. The two came from two different worlds. He, came from a rich family while she was just an ordinary girl. Lets cut it short, They were both once in love with each other till one day it all came to an end. After a few months passed, being strangers. The year after when both of them turn 14, they happen to always clash in classes, assembly and sometimes it would just happen. Everytime when both of them walk pass each other, the princess and her unknown prince will do whatever it takes to avoid. The end.

Thursday, 21 July 2011
Today morning, Woke up. Shit I was late, daddy sent me by car. And im not late. yaay. Zakiyah came back! woo, So yeah, blahblahblah. Assembly, wtf. Him again? shit. Yaay! Im so good at acting that, he didnt notice I even look at him. Amirah turned to me and asked, " why you and him always same row uh? " I replied, " Idk, you think i want to see his face? -.- " Walked up to mother tongue, damn funny. We talked about Snorlex. Hehehe, Malay teacher. So after that, riiiiiiiing* Time for IH. Walked superb slow as always. Saw Jiahwee went to the toilet. So I walked, I guessed his class came out already. But I thought wrong, So zakiyah walked infront first, Look through the back door and was like, " Wenwei ! " He turned looked at zakiyah, I was strolling behind her, So at the same time, He looked at me too, I did the same. Awkward thing was, both of us quickly look away the other direction. As I was walking pass, people inside was like, "zebra crossing" "zahidah seii" I give the wtf-look. I mean seriously. So walked, then I turned back and was like, " AUNTIE ! " at Jiahwee, told her what happen at IH. Make fun of her and WenJun. She blush sia! Damn cute. Recess, makan and shit. So After that had PE, must go to the Indoor sports hall. So I was walking with my packet drink, near the cricket pitch. Weixiang and Christopher damn basturd and was like, " zahidah zahidah *points at him* " Caleb also uh, then I step dont know, I look at the field there facing. After that he walked pass, Wei xiang do again. Wtf, he never disturb Jiahwee cause Jiahwee know his crush? I turned and saw him looking at the other side. lol, U suppose to look straight but this one like so close to me then look at the other side. Failed. :) After PE, Had maths. As we were walking pass the normal route, I wonder why he aint there. LOL. Checkcheck from Meiying, They combine class. wah, best. So Ravi went to Cricket tournament I asked him to do a task for me. Ask him to purposely disturb wenwei about me, So that I could see his reaction. hehehhe, mean right? Well, I wanted to know. So while in maths, text Meiying. He went to cricket at 12? When the match, he's suppose to leave at 1. Anyways, While I was walking to Science. Jiahwee panic, She saw WenJun. LOL-ed. He waved, and smiled. This Jiahwee step dont want to see when she's all that matters to him :P eh bby? After science period, I sabo Jiahwee. Now Mrs Lai know that Jiahwee is Mrs.Thian. Thian WenJun one, She tried sabo-ing mine about Wenwei, But Mrs Lai dont know ^^ failed. So yeah, We had enrichment, baby panic-ed again got WenJun. She said OH SHIT so loud. Nevermind, Used to it already. Walking pass.

WenJun : Whats with the stare ... *stares*
Me : Oh Hi ! *stare* I wasnt staring! I was trying to smile!
WenJun : Try harder!

LOL. bastard. So walked back to enrichment, So boring. Me and ravi text. Here it goes.

Ravi : eh, I tease him and you he keep on smiling and say "dont care"
Me : -somethingsomething-
Ravi : Idk, but to me it seems like he dont like you anymore and It may seems he still likes you. cause he keep blushing when me and daniel keep on saying, " zahidah loves you " " zahidah crazy about you " " zahidah got your face as her wallpaper " But he just kept on saying " I dont care "
Ravi : Then salman jealous, say " zahidah and wenwei cannot, She muslim must be with muslim "

okay wah that part, I didnt know Daniel know about it. & wth is up with Salman? I thought he liked some other girl now? ohgod. LOL. Tomorrow, Its fucking friday. & PE, prays* not to see his face. somemore hall occupied. Ah idiot. then just now in the must, Meiying like blush only when I say Junming. Aww ^^ hehehe, But they both damn cute. I saw Salman Jem and Daniel on the same bus, They all looked and stared at me. Like shit. HAHAHAHHAHA. Meiying told me, that she was so pissed off she said, " eh wenwei " " You and zebra crossing uh " and then pokerface, the wtfffff-idgaf face. Confirm i know like .__. weird, nah he's always like that. Thats cause people keep on saying she's with junming. But they damn cute leh ^^ Tomorrow, gonna have dinner with Meiying. Woots~ then we can talk serious shit. cheh, step. Blog tomorrow! bye :B
ohmyg, I forgot that time while walking out the science room, I saw bestf at the stairs there, I was looking at him till he turned and then I looked away, and then I stick out my tongue all the way, Sabrina saw. hehehe, so paiseyh. And while walking he was behind, Its weird how we both used to talk to each other every single time/day/seconds/hours/minutes and now we are both complete strangers.

I dont want to be that everyday girl that you walk pass. Its killing me. Reasons why I dont find another

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: