Not my fault.

Im your coolest chick :P

Tuesday, 12 July 2011
Today? was, naise. hahhaa, So I reached school early. I swear I did not have the mood to talk to anybody at all, I mean seriously. I saw Lucas Chia Man Hon in the MRT, Looking as cute as ever! He waved, I waved back. Duh. So Reached school, poked Mei ying then sat one corner alone. Ohmyg, Salman was there and he like looklook. Shit, So I took out my maths homework and started doing, why? Cause I figured that ben could help me out and stuff. Well, I saw him coming in about 7 plus. And yeah, I looked away. ohyeah, beat that! Continued doing my work, Salman distracted me. sheehs, So blahlahblah, Assembly. I wanted to sit infront cause, Later Ifaaf would leave me for duty. Then I sat with Caleb, wah he was like " ZAHIDAH, WALAO" So loud, Shaziq turned. Wenwei turned. Jarett turned & Patrick turned. Im like, shuddup laaa caleb. But In the end, I had to move back. -.- So blahblahblah, Literature boring. Mother tongue boring, Recess. I like, yknow why? I got direct few to see him. LOL, Im serious, cause its like a gap made in there. He's eating, I was listening to music. I purposely turnturn my head, I dont think he see though but whatever. Salman talked to me from far asking why I didnt eat, I was fasting. blahblahblah, English boring. I kena scolded cause I was behaving like a girl. HEHEHE. Maths, omg. I walked pass his class, Salman stick out his head. Then Wenwei was like facing the window, I didnt get to look at him though, But I did from the back door. Luckily he didnt see, hehehee. During maths, blahblahblah. Then Ravi talked to me about something random cause we were talking about fazeela and stuff uh.
Ravi : eh zahidah, yknow yesterday at the swimming complex with wenwei right?
Me : Ya, why?
Ravi : Remember when you stand there when i was like, " WEN WEI! " then you went off? Me and gautum went to disturb him, we were like. " Wenwei... zahidah! cheiii wenwei seiii." He blushed then smilesmile and then came over to us and change topic.
Me : OMG SERIOUSLY? urgh, hard to believe la. U always lie to me.
Jiahwee : AWWW, so cute!

it was in a piece of paper. whoaaaaaaaaaaa. In the hall amirah was like, I dont care im gonna make him like you back. I gave her the face.

But this time, I asked gautum. It was real? hahaha, But its true though. Everytime someone mentions my name, he has to change its topic. After that, we didnt have enrichment during assembly me and jiahwee so noisy, I la. Disturb her. Hehehe, Salman looklook. And guess what? He really likes me sia, I thought he was joking. omg ): I was joking. sheesh, We went to mac. Before that saw Jun. He teased me, Saying " Not going to my house again uh? " Im like, "shit, eh jun! you never told wenwei right? " He's like smilesmile. Then, "nope" Jiahwee damn cute uh, Wen jun always look look at her, come outside bus also and stuff like that. Had so much fun at mac, Cause I met asrie? ew. cheh. Okay laaa. blog soon. hehehe. till then. Tomorrow going mac at 7am. Hopefully get to see Meiying ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: