Im in love. With the memories.

Apparently, im not in love with you. But with the memories we once shared. k. can.

Wednesday, 13 July 2011
Woke up, bathed ate at PasirRis Mac. Alone, eateat. Walked to kembangan, since 222 confirm damn full. While I was walking, I saw malai. Uhm, & I knew he was waiting for wenjun. So I quickly walked away. hehee. So as I reached school, daily routine. Talked to ben, gave him a hug and such. So walked up to hall, Assembly. I was actually suppose to sit behind, then I move infront cause Jiahwee wanted to tell me something. Wenwei was infront at first, then madam wanis. Ask him and the rest to move, to let Tricia and Aisyah sit. Salman over there, dont want to move, I also dont know why. Then he like stuck there standing up, so loud " Cher! Salman dont want to move " Then he turn turn, Smilingsmiling. I was staring at him actually. And then omg, I caught his smile. And I think he saw me, so he quickly turned away. woo. He's smile like damn sincere, ohgod. okay I melts. So I read my magazine, and stuff like that. Salman was at the same row with me, He moved all the way to the back. And when i turned, theres patrick. Shit lah he, always looklook at me. He damn BHB, thought Im looking at him. Oh god, prasaan betul. PAL, was science. Then, At SDL. omg, damn suck lah. So after that was recess, no space sit. Then went to DNT. blahblahblah, teacher asked us to draw the freaking butterfly garden at level four, then got kennard all. kanina, all make fun of me with him. Duh, I ignored. So teacher was like, okay come. Must go pond already, then we go. Teacher was like, " aiya, level 3 not good view. We go level four" I followed, and then. Im like, shit! got class, guess who's? Wenwei's. He was having english.
Mr wee : " Okay class, keep quiet. Do your work, and btw whats that class ah? "
Me : " err, 213 "
Mr wee : " OHHHH! Your lover boy! He's inside? "

I walked away, then started drawing on faris's back.

Mavis : "ooooooooo, zahidah"
Me : "oooooooooo."
Mavis : "im ooo-ing to you lah"
Me : walaaaaaaao.
Mr wee : "Act cute infront of him, sheesh. Aiya, He only sec 2 what. Immature. tsk"
Me : "err, ya. Ikr!"

A few minutes later.
Mr wee went infront the window and talked to christopher. I was like wondering why they pointpoint. Mr wee uh! Damn kpo, ask christopher who. sheesh, I kena bullied by Jiahwee also. sheesh. Now Mr. wee knows, Miss Nura knows ): whaaah. If all the teachers know how? I dead. While we were going down to science class, Jiahwee met her. hehehee. yupp, so damn shocked. Then while walking to science, We went by the first floor. Hehehe, ohlookie! theres him. Yknow what? I walked straight, smiled at salman and walked away. then this mrs lai uh, she ask go computer lab. Damn, we went down. Then we saw him near the window. hehehe, I turned, looked and was like, " jiahwee isit him? " "ya.. " turned again, then i smilesmile. LOL. I know retarded. Went to bugis after that with my other babes. Its been awhile since i hang out with them. We three almost kena bang by van :P wait only me. hehehe, okay la. Bye! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: