This feeling.


Why cant i stop myself from not looking at you? I mean, despite secretly or not. whenever you're there, as long as you're there. I just. have to.

Thursday, 14 July 2011
HiHi! So today, woke up. blahblahblah, took the bus 222. While I was in it, looking outside the window. Thian Wenwei walked pass. hahaha, okay. Shocked. I daydreaming emo-ing then suddenly got his face. best. So walked in, and blahblahblah. Canteen sat down, and then went up to the hall. I turn turn turn with Ifaaf, then we sat down. I asked Jiahwee to sweet behind me, hehee. Since got Linrun behind me, Me dont want. He was 2 rows behind me, ahh. From my view can see so clearly, can see salman also. We had spot check, our class had to stand. Then, everyone look. Except for him, duh. Want to look at 203 for what? Well, duh. I looked at him. Fuck zahidah, fucking temptations. So walked out, I swear I have no idea why I was carrying the chinese newspaper. LOL. HAHAHAHA, stupid right? cause dont have malay one mah. Then I go sit beside Jiahwee, play cheat. Unfolded my skirt till so long. Miss huda said, I looked like Syazwani. what? so different, plus. She bertaubat already, cause she went to Haji? Baik. So we had mother tongue, Ifaaf was like "okay we walk slowly okay?" I was like, " okay, I dont wanna see him also :) " Then we walk damn slow after bell rang to go to IH class, So as we walk I thought his class was the first class. but.. It was the second. Im like, "oh shit" then the Sun so hot, Like crazy. My eyes, I cannot see anything. So I walk and walk, near the door got Salman. omg, i did the most stupidest thing ever. Yknow what? I walked pass and was like, " salman~ *wink and like *tsk" OMG, so flirty sia. And I swear I didnt see that one coming, I just hope he didnt see that. Then i saw tarmidzi, He smilesmile. So went of to IH. Teacher was talking about Birthrate, then what thing. I was like so engross over it, And Jia hwee was like "zahidah, interested uh. *gimme the face*" I told her I wanted 3 children, :P hahaha. And she told me she wanted 2. So funny, we BHB for awhile. Im like, " what if.. we were to? REALLY get married to them? " Jiahwee, " Wah you think so far already uh ^^ andand then malay and chinese cousins WAH DAMN COOL " LOL. omg, so stupid. After IH, recess. Got some bloody fight, Before that. I sat at one place, then I look at him eat. Alamak so cute lah sia. Om nom nom, then got some head block what the.. fuhh. then blahblahblah. PE. eeeks. Me and Jiahwee went at the railing there, can see him. Luckily me hide. good spy mah. After PE, Me Ifaaf Jiahwee planned to go by the canteen side, cause can see Ifaaf's Mahdi and Jiahwee's Wenjun. So I walked pass his class, and Jiahwee was like, " zahidah! He not looking u can see" *turns look, stare* *a few minutes later*
Its like his insticts told him to turn and he turned. omg, Luckily like i was half way gone. From maths class can see Meiying, hehee. So cute, Christopher purposely block): cheh, then I got to see him run here and there, funny. Im like, YESZA, they open window can see. LOL. after that Science, blahblahblah. So boring. Wanted to give Mr.wee his paper so I went down to level two. Saw the 213 people come out. "SHIT" Meiying like pointpoint inside the room, I quickly walk then JiaHwee was like, " SHIT THE BRO " Im like what? Eh cool sia. Double combo. So pro, saw him looking outside palm cove beside jem. And yknow what? After that Salman play the ball almost hide me. The freaking Jared was like, " SALMAN! zahidah~ " GRRR, Ifaaf laughed. I walking then people block me, we walk back theres wenjun. And He and me started talking, at first was like a normal " hey, sup "

Me : " Jun, I want tell u something. K nvm "
I repeated it for 3 times. He got annoyed then I asked, " Why arent you talking to her? "
His face reaction changed alot sia, from like normal and happy. To poker face and, :/
He's like wenwei. He never tell the REAL details yknow? I mean, he didnt fully explain. I dont get him either, gah. Brothers. I went down, shit. Wenwei. After he saw me, yknow he was facing the dm room? Then after he see me, He face at the uhm. Cars there? Avoiding much. So obvious. I stayed there and he was still facing there, he walk here and there. wah. I went to the toilet walked back, He faced dm room again. So i acted as if I didnt see him, I turned to actually take a look at him and bam! I caught him looking, after both of us look. I rolled eyes and then after that freaked out behind the pillars. I went back, by walking to kembangan. I lost my freaking notes! Wenwei saw it and told Jiahwee, But goodthing is he didnt read. There was his name, He throwed inside the freaking longkang. Basket! Mind sia, I say If found please return. Grr. I went back, Talked to Jiahwee. And Wenwei started talking to me about the fight in the canteen. He kpo mah. hehee. Anyways, I'll post the conversations me and him had :)

yknow whats weird? when you talk to me, in chat or what so ever. I dont feel excited anymore. And neither if i see u, I dont feel excited but instead. Something in me asks me, to actually take that moment and appreciate it. somehow :/ & Its like, when u need me you'd talk to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: