why can't I feel anything from anyone other than you?

Dear zahidah, get a grip. History wont repeat itself.

Friday, 1 July 2011
Oh hello July! I swear, I thought its still June. loolz. Im fuckin' 8months single baby! ohyeah, like a boss. Still staying strong. So, Early in the morning wake up. Sister is going to L.A. fuck, I should have followed her for a week, It would've been dope. Anyways, Reached school. I saw him, ignores. Amirah came sat to the table next to him. Listened to music and shit, hahaha. Bestfriend walked pass amirah was like, " ohohohohohoh " And I was singing. Trying to not look* resisting. loolz. So yeah, Assembly. Saw Ifaaf hugged her, Amirah was like, " when you were hugging ifaaf, he tengok and then he roll his eyes. " riighhht. I was like, " ehh sit laa. Boys infront what " Then, I ask all to sit then i sat, cause I wanted to be with Amirah and Farhan. huhu, Turned to my left, Him again. the fuck bro. Blahblahblah, So boring. Had PE. So Madam Rukshana made an announcement to meet her at the side of the hall, for envi club. We put our bags first then we head off. Oh yeah, Our class didnt get to go to the ASEAN games. wtf, cause it was a lot shit thingy. *sad face* Then I walk there all the way, stripping off my uniform. Cause so hot, talked to teacher and all. Me and Ifaaf was writing down the thing, and then I look straight. fuuh! caught him ❤ In the hall, while I was about to go, to the other side. His head was like *look* huhuhu. But I dont think so, cheh. Too much BHB. No good. So we had PE, the first period. They all did too, So after the meeting. We went behind the hall, So i was sitting beside Adnan, And I was looking around uh. Salman looked at me, trying to make a conversation with him. Im like. err. okay? cause I have NO idea, what the hell he was talking about. Ifaaf was like lying down on the comfy thing, I jumped and then I tried to rape her. LOOOL. The other class was going anyways, so it was fun. They were lost didn't know where to go, so while I was disturbing Ifaaf, huhu. Could see him again. wahh shiok, then got salman smiling smiling at me. *walked pass* ignores. lool. blahblahblah, After Literature funn! Cause I saw some people walk pass *winks* cheh, Ishine and then went back home spent time with Jiahwee till 230 then went back, we damn BHB at constant K. lool. It was soo much fun, Meiying was like, " he just went back " oooo. Showed them something, :X blahblahblah, had fun with JiaHwee joked alot. hooo. saw bestfriend when going to english, Im like MOVE LA. idiot. then we like matrix. loolz. He went out with a friend of mine, new 'bestfriend'. Zahidah, you should get over it. okay im done. byee :) got tuition.

I want watch transformers today can? then can see you :x Joking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: