Today's the day.


Today's the day, that I could proudly say, Im finally over you. I deleted your pictures in my phone, I tear up your timetable, I avoid looking at you and even if I did purposely want to, I feel nothing. fuckyeah, Im superwoman. 25th July, noted. Oh, goodbye. Thian wenwei. I dont deserve this pain, neither the shit you've been treating me. Anyways, I really cant imagine someone having a crush on me, feeling the exact same way just like how I feel towards him. Ironic isnt it?

Monday, 25 July 2011
Woke up early in the morning, I had the weirdest dream. hahaha, Nope. Nothing about you. Anyways, took the train to school and shit, Saw zakiyah early in the morning. She stopped at technopark. So reached the school, I came out from the bus I waited for Amirah since she was at the second deck. While I was walking, I saw a fimiliar bag, I turned to amirah. I grab her hand and was like, " OMG AMIRAH LOOK. lol okay nvm, so over it " Inside my heart *wtf? how the hell did he walk pass me without me noticing?* I guessed he noticed me, He walked super fast. Yknow what? He go do the "teetteet" then he from the other side one to cut across, I was walking to the other "teetteet" then I almost bang-ed into him. ooopz. Luckily I stopped. Then when I turned around only, I saw WenJun. WAH, double combo. The two annoying brothers. Cheh, He look so happy sia, Smiling to himself like retard like that. So I walked to the canteen, Amirah asked me to sit somewhere else, I followed. She walked pass their table, She stopped and stared at Idk who also, I walked pass, didnt even face his direction and just walk away. Amirah was like, " cheh zahidah, you're over it sei " something like that. So, I sat down together with her, I took out his timetable, And I tear it right in her face. Ifaaf then came, Im so proud of myself. We "celebrated", We fought over chicken also after that. LOL. He's facing my view, Not looking. woooo. Assembly, I am so pro please, cause I didnt even turned abit. fcukyeah man! :) I continued my life, But I saw shaziq cause the 211 had to go for spot check, He's so cute. So I had Maths, then mother tongue, So recess time. It was weirdddd. I queued up to buy my food, So I walk uh to my table there, Half way near the teachers table He like yknow, swerve? to the Indian stall to makan Briyani. I almost hit him again sia, He look at me, I look at him. But my reaction was quick, I went to roll my eyes. HEHEHEHEE. Like dramatic like that, but seriously. I freaked out after that, But It wasnt long enough. We had DnT, so I walked to Mr.wee place at the Parade Square, In my head *nah, He's in english, He wont be there* Then he came, I was walking looking straight acting like I didnt see anything, Jem saw me, And He turned. Lollz. IH, English. Jiahwee like, Cause got Wenjun. ehehhee, Me and Jiahwee talked sense yknow. I mean like, we gathered some information and kaboom! got liao. Apparently, they dont like to show their feelings :/ But they do feel Idk. Like us like that. Anyways, After school. I went to palm cove, I walked first then I sat with the Express people. Adnan and the Gang, I looked up at the DNT room, cause just now Meiying there with Jiahwee, But then I saw him. He was looking at the general office there uh, Talk with Jem and all. Jem noticed me, I looked at him. Gave that " O.0" look, and then I smiled and waved. He did the same thing, He's so nice. I continued talking to the rest, and act as if He wasnt there. But seriously, I have no idea why, He was staring straight. Nothing to see what? Want to look at me uh? cheh, *winkwink* omg zahidah. stop it sia. then I dont know where he went with Junming, I saw Salman and the rest. Waved at salman and then Adnan was like, " HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Then salman face like damn blur like that. Hehehehe. Makan lunch with my babes, and went to swimming complex saw him. whatever. Meiting said they made a "zebra" song for me. -.- I know la you love me so much, dont need to make song uh. Im just fucking awesum. Finally, head home, went to tuition! :)

Even though I might be over you, yknow a part of me will always be with you.
Apparently sean still likes me :/ He havent moved on about a year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: