Goodbye again.

I wonder, whats wrong now. :/ You saying that to me makes me, feel even more insecure about myself. Thanks.

Saturday, 2 July 2011
HiHiHi, Today was so much fun. I didnt go madrasah today, I had environmental club. @Scape, cool right I know. So yeah, woke up. Facebook-ed for awhile through phone, Ate at home. Then head out to school, Halfway in the Train I clashed with I-zak. hahaa, then me him Ifaaf went to school together, I-zak happy ah, I belanje him drink. hehe. Went canteen, then sat down. Beside me, was Hidayat! His like a little brother to me, A very close friend of mine. Well whenever it was environmental club thingy. hahaa, so yeah. Took the shuttle bus to Scape. Hidayat was behind, all the way. Me, Ifaaf And Izak also sit la, I sat beside him. wah, he so annoying I tell you. He take my earpiece, then listen to one side. People want to emo also cannot then he say, " Eh I want to sleep, lend me your shoulder okay? " Im like, " err.. ehm okay? " But he didnt, instead at the chair there. Looolz. He damn failed la he, so blahblahblah. Im the freaking Emcee for that day okay? With Zakiyah & Haziq though. Lucky I only need to say some parts. hehee, Hidayat annoyed me alot, and the event havent start. Iffah fed me Ice-cream, he too! lol, damn sebok. Yknow what, he'd make a real good best guy-friend. It was so.. scary to actually talk on stage with 1730183013 people around, at Scape. And like you're the main attention there. After all the event, First toa payoh won, the secondary school again! haha, pro la they all. I made friends with the Security Guard there, It was so cool cause only the backstage people can go in, which is only me. Ifaaf wanted to go in, then she made hand signs with me, she dapat masuk. LOL. cool right? I always smile smile at him. After all that we went back home about 7 plus, so shoik! Inside bus, I want emo also.. so noisy. That hidayat yknow what he do? He go lie down on me, wtffff. And then stretch his legs to Amirah there, he did the same thing to Ifaaf and Amirah. Annoying right? Wah, Then he go stranggle me and all, cause I also ah. since he lie down, i also want, wah, he touch my nose face =.= stupid. He brought his skate board, then I play. super failed also, :P then we go makan at Tropical. So funny! he kept on farting, loooooooooooooooolz. Then Zakiyah all say, like Me :B IKR. and no, doesnt mean now im talking about him i like him -.- his Sec one, But he's like super fun to be with. I went back with him and amirah, he was like, " K bye! Love you guys! :) " He prefer hanging out with girls, than guys. Like me! dope righttt? Amirah and I also respond back, " Love you too :P " HAHAHA, so awkward. But I just love today, so many hot guys. *faints* chehh.

Yknow whats weird? When I was talking to some guy, i called out your name instead. & then when i got home, And I received your text. My heart sank, like literally. I could feel it, :/ Looks like you dont care anymore. But i've been wondering how come you brought that up? Have you been thinking about it. I replied, looks like no responds. Talk to me ass, talk to me. I've been saying too many goodbyes, I need more hellos. Just as I thought everything would turn out fine, it didnt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this tragedy?

bestfriend.

all you gotta do, is find happiness(: